BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Angel L.
Covington, GA
Makes my clothes smell very good and there very easy to use just throw one in and watch the magic happen love them lots
Samantha S.
I love the way my clothes smell after taking them out of the wash. This never leaves build up of residue on my clothes.
Renita A.
Mebane, NC
I love this product!!!! Gain laundry is the absolute best laundry detergent in the world!!!! I love it!!! I love it!!!!
matthew c.
This smells absolutely amazing, leaves your clothes smelling fantastic for a few days after washing! It blows my mind.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
These are my absolute favorite! They smell so good and get the clothes nice and clean. Very easy to use and affordable.
Mikayla O.
Cape Coral, FL
This scent smells heavenly. I always love taking my clothes out of the dryer and just inhaling the warm summery scent.
Katie K.
I love these pods. They smell awesome, and they are so easy to use. I have a hard time using other forms of detergent.
Allysa H.
These are super easy to just through in a load of laundry. They smell so good and make laundry day so quick and simple
debra z.
Grulla, TX
Love these.. leaves my clothes smelling great.... love them because I just toss them in the washer and that's it....
Katelyn M.
My favorite. And they last forever. It only take to to wash a big load. And I have 3 boys so I'm always wash laundry
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?