BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Cherish A.
Shafter, CA
makes my clothes smell fresh and fruity i love it. been using these for a year now and can't use regular detergent anymore
Naomi W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
When I use this my clothes are clean and smell amazing.This scent is beautiful.I love climbing into bed and smelling this.
Madison P.
Blackfoot , ID
Highly recommend this this product!! Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean!! I will always use this when I do laundry.
Rebecca S.
Kelseyville, CA
Smells so good. Works best on full loads or with warm water. If your load is too full sometimes the casing is not desolved.
Nicole r.
Anaheim, CA
I love how easy these are. I buy these for my mother in law who's blind. It's way easier for her to do laundry by herself.
Amber C.
Mesa, AZ
Love them! Smells amazing and always fresh, gets everything clean as well! price isn't bad able to save money with coupons.
Sophie R.
Denton, TX
Smells AMAZING. I normally use the actual pour, but I think that If you prefer the pods then this is the brand to go with.
Courtney H.
Leaves my clothes smelling fantastic! Although there were a few marks that didn't get clean, a second cycle really helped!
Vlora J.
This smells so good and leaves your clothes smelling amazing and clean. Especially your house when you do laundry with it!!
Stacy P.
Dayton, OH
I love these little pods!!! I think your clothes smell fresher longer with the pods compared to using the powder or liquid
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

back