BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
liliana c.
Los Banos, CA
Thise are awesome also they have a great sent to them and they are easy to use you just throw the baggy in the washer and go
Taylor A.
tacoma washington
This is the ONLY laundry detergent I'll use. The scent is great, the price is reasonable, but the clean level is phenomenal.
Ashley L.
The tropical scent is very nice. Not too over powering. It is a little pricey but very worth it. You can find them at publix.
Camillia L.
Ewing, NJ
I love gain it takes all stains out a leave your clothes smelling good and more than 1,000 people are using it you should too
Nikki V.
I'm a big fan of Gain. I have issues with allergies due to a lot of scents, but most of Gain products don't bother me at all.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I like these they smell good but I think I like tide pods better because they have oxy clean too. I wouldn't buy these again.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
I love the scent of these and they always leave my clothes smelling good and clean! They are also easy to use and convenient
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Love this scent! My favorite out of all the pods. Washes the clothes well! Although i do find pods are on the expensive side.
Leslie V.
I really love it it is easy to use messy free smell so good clean any spot easily and the best of all the affordable price.
Jamie B.
Aliquippa, PA
Very expensive like most laundry detergents, but such a beautiful long lasting scent. I could sit and smell this for hours.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?