BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
I love the pods cause they are so handy and the tropical scent is my favorite. Gain has always been my favorite laundry soap.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Love this scent! My favorite out of all the pods. Washes the clothes well! Although i do find pods are on the expensive side.
Stephanie F.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I think gain is the best laundry detergent in the world. I hate tide. It smells amazing and leaves my clothes soft and clean
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
These are so easy to use you jut plop them in the washer with your clothes and it helps with over pouring, smells amazing too
Martika B.
Tampa, FL
I love Gain, and I really love these packs! You really get your money's worth when buying in bulk! One pack goes a long way.
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
I love the scent of these and they always leave my clothes smelling good and clean! They are also easy to use and convenient
Ashley L.
The tropical scent is very nice. Not too over powering. It is a little pricey but very worth it. You can find them at publix.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I like these they smell good but I think I like tide pods better because they have oxy clean too. I wouldn't buy these again.
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO
I absolutely love how this detergent gets my clothes nice and fresh and the smell stays in my clothes for long period of time
liliana c.
Los Banos, CA
Thise are awesome also they have a great sent to them and they are easy to use you just throw the baggy in the washer and go
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?