BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Kelly H.
I like the pre mesure laudary packages over mesureimg the laudary soap myself it's easier and a fast way to get the laduary done.
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
This is perfect for all college students! Pop a pod or two in your cycle and your clothes will come out clean and smelling GREAT!
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
I love the way these pods make my clothes smell!! And when I want a added boost of scent I throw in a cap or the gain scent beads
Melissa G.
Quitman, AR
The convenience of these packs is great! They leave my clothes smelling amazing and really gets the smell out of my sons clothes
Jahaida T.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this laundry detergent, smells amazing. My clothes smell great weeks after. I will continue to buy this laundry detergent.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
This is by far the best smelling laundry detergent I have ever used! I only wish they made fabric softener sheets in this scent!
Christina V.
Storm Lake, IA
I do use these little liquid packs their easier to just throw in the washer I love the scent it makes my clothes smell amazing. đź’–
Jenna W.
Highland, MI
Love the smell and how they keep your laundry smelling fresh for days! Check them out for always fresh smelling clean clothes!
angela g.
Columbiana, AL
easy to use for myself and the kids plus when u put all products together to get the ultimate scent we love it. great product.
Alyssia S.
Caney, KS
I love how fresh my clothes smell when I get them out of the washer and moved to the dryer. When they are dry its even better!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

Kohl's