BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Olga L.
Floresville
Love love this leaves your clothes smelling so fresh all day long. Try this and let me know how fresh your clothes will smell.
Bekah C.
Kokomo, IN
I get these for super cheap all the time! I can always find great coupons for gain and so all the different scents are amazing
Jenna W.
Highland, MI
Love the smell and how they keep your laundry smelling fresh for days! Check them out for always fresh smelling clean clothes!
Kimberly G.
Corp Christi, TX
This product is so easy to use and smells great. I love that it is premeasured. Even my husband can help with the laundry now.
Candace B.
I bought these once to try. While they got my laundry clean, I wasn't too fond of the scent. I like more clean smelling scents.
Leah R.
Pueblo, CO
I absolutely love how this detergent gets my clothes nice and fresh and the smell stays in my clothes for long period of time
Martika B.
Tampa, FL
I love Gain, and I really love these packs! You really get your money's worth when buying in bulk! One pack goes a long way.
Golda N.
Gain simply smells amazing so I was so happy to see these convenient detergent pouches, they are a must for college students
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
Love this scent! My favorite out of all the pods. Washes the clothes well! Although i do find pods are on the expensive side.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX
These are so easy to use you jut plop them in the washer with your clothes and it helps with over pouring, smells amazing too
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?