BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
One if my favorite scents! The flings are great when the kids are helping with laundry because it saves the mess from measuring.
Jackie G.
Glenmoore, PA
Love this product. It makes my clothes smell fresh and clean. Like how it has everything in one pod. Makes it convenient for me.
Katie E.
South Jordan , UT
These things are fantastic! I tried them on a whim and fell in love. I love that they don't make a mess like my liquid detergent.
Leah M.
Northfield, MN
This is perfect for all college students! Pop a pod or two in your cycle and your clothes will come out clean and smelling GREAT!
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I use this I can smell it out there my while house and my clothes will smell amazing for two weeks if not more. Must get!!!
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
This is by far the best smelling laundry detergent I have ever used! I only wish they made fabric softener sheets in this scent!
Kelly H.
I like the pre mesure laudary packages over mesureimg the laudary soap myself it's easier and a fast way to get the laduary done.
Jahaida T.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this laundry detergent, smells amazing. My clothes smell great weeks after. I will continue to buy this laundry detergent.
Ashley C.
Robbins, NC
Love Gain Flings!! These are the best scent. They smell fantastic and the smell stays in the clothes even after them being dried!
Melissa G.
Quitman, AR
The convenience of these packs is great! They leave my clothes smelling amazing and really gets the smell out of my sons clothes
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?