BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Great scent, easy to use, good storage. It does tend to be kind of expensive but worth the convenience of grab and "fling" as they call it. Will buy these but am not super brand loyal. Will also buy All or Tide pods, or even Arm and Hammer, depending on how I'm feeling and what's on sale.
Brianna E.
Besides tide, this is my second fave detergent. The scent is pure richness and the pacs are so handy dandy. They never leave a mess and they make is supper easy to wash. The price is fair and for the amount you get it's awesome. I would recommend if you're on a budget and need a decent detergent.
Lauren R.
Baldwinsville, NY
I absolutely love the detergent pacs, they are so convenient when I am doing laundry, I love not having to carry a huge bottle of detergent with me. They smell amazing and I will definitely purchase again
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
This product smells really good and makes my clothes smell for a while. I don't think anything bad of making your clothes smell good and they are pretty affordable! I would definitely recommend to others
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
I love glade flings! It makes it easier for me to know how much detergent I am using since I no longer have to measure the liquid. Scent is great and my clothes come out clean. I would recommend these!
Delaney G.
I love the scent of this product and how easy it to just pop in the washer and start a load. I found it extremely easy and convenient and buying a larger pack saves money in the long run. I recommend this product.
Brooke W.
Picayune, MS
These smell so good and the scent lasts so long when I use them in my laundry. I love how simple it is to throw one in the washing machine as opposed to measuring liquids and getting it on your hands.
Brianna N.
Waukesha
These flings are wonderful and time saving. When I'm in a rush all I do is fling one in with the clothes and I am off no more pour and spilling detergent all over and they come in a convenient container and smell great. They are bit more price but for convince theyes are worth it.
Abby S.
Defiance, OH
my favorite thing about the pacs is the convience. It is nice to not have to lug around a huge heavy bottle. one pac in the wash does the job. not measuring or mess. fairly cheap in price in comparison to competition.
Mary S.
Kalamazoo, MI
My family is in LOVE with these. We buy them like every week or two . I have a huge family so we used to run through washing liquid SOO fast . When my brother used to wash he used to put a lot of detergent in! Anddddd unfortunately so did I... but now thanks to these pods we know that we only need ONE. Per load . And my parents are saving on a lot of money . They leave my clothes smelling nice and fresh and it gets the job done by leaving them clean as ever . ūüíěūü§ěūüŹĺ
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?