BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Brooke F.
Scotts, MI
Smells ok and works good
Im not crazy over it but it gets the job done and cleans well
I wouldn't buy it over anything else though
Jessi J.
Los Angeles, CA
These laundry detergent packs are so easy to use because you just pop one in and thats it, plus it makes your lcothes smell so good
Abigail H.
San Jose, CA
Love this product makes my clothes smell great thumbs up. Recommend this product keeps clothes fresh for a long time even put away
Renee s.
Kokomo, IN
I hate laundry but when gain makes it so easy to throw a pod in a go its not so bad amd the gr8 scent is fab for my boys gym shorts
Syleste B.
Gurley
Love the packs just throwing them in the washer don't have to measure out the product just have to start the washer and throw it in
Cris r.
Murrieta, CA
Washes great, and removes stains. I love this detergent. I love how great my clothes smells afterwards, it smells fresh and clean.
Megan W.
Ojai, CA
Cleans my laundry great. Gets stains out, 1 pack goes a long way. Affordable. Smells amazing and leaves clothes smelling lovely too
Jordan K.
Pocola, OK
These snell so good and they get your clothes very clean they are very cost effective and at most stores. This is a go to for sure.
Samantha H.
Alliance, OH
These leave my laundry feeling soft and they always smell amazing. I can still smell the detergent after I've worn an item all day!
Brenna M.
I love love love the fresh scents of the Flings! My clothes always feel and smell so fresh after using them. I buy mine at Target.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?