BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Hannah Michelle D.
Sumter, SC
This is my favorite scent and it's so easy to throw in the washer with your clothes! It keeps my clothes smelling fresh for so long!
Valerie B.
Des Allemands, LA
Our favorite detergent in our favorite scent! Theyou clean our teen boys clothes like no other, and leave them smEllington so fresh.
Brenda F.
For a college student like me, it's nice to just simple put my clothes in the washer and add the pods. No need to measure anything
Taylor M.
Muskegon, MI
I love these Gain flings! Gets the job done of cleaning my clothes and the smell is awesome! You can get it at meijer or Walmart :)
Davinity R.
I love the smell of Gain so much! The little pacs are also really great because they have detergent and softener in one container.
Tori N.
Advance, NC
Love how easy these are to throw in the laundry machine but the packets melt to your clothes and it's really hard to get them off!!
Seroa V.
Shelton, WA
oh my gosh!! These smell amazing! They make everything smell super good and it doesn't fade away quickly and I totally recommend it
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
Love gain flings! The fresh scents are so amazing and they a very long lasting! Seems the scent lingers and lingers! Very pleasant!
Kelli S.
Provo, UT
I don't ever want to go back to liquid detergent! Although I do wish the scent was stronger and stuck to the clothes a bit better.
Tracey W.
Washington, DC
this smells wonderful. Clothes continue to smell like fragrance long after wash. Clean and fresh feeling. Very effective cleaning.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?