BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
These Gain Flings Tropical sunrise detergent is amazing! Affordable as well and great for removing stains and bad odors from clothes.
Megan M.
Coronado, CA
These Gain Flings are my favorite. They work marvelously. I use a lot less than actual detergent and my clothes smell twice as fresh.
Kellie L.
Houma, LA
These are my favorite scent from gain. Its a tropical fresh scent. I love the gain plug ins as well. I cant get enough of this scent.
Sandra B.
Lincoln, AL
We love gain flings. My daughter is the manager at dollar general and she told us about this product and we have been using it since.
Valerie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I have officially become a pods kinda girl love pods with a bit of soap and detergent and my clothes smells even after I have work it
Jacob S.
Schertz, TX
These are my FAVORITE!!! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean! I will never use another scent. Gain has always been my go to
Sierra I.
So easy to use. At first i thought it would leak on my clothes & change them colors but it didn't. They keep my clothes smelling good
Ashlee S.
Falmouth, KY
We love these pods in our house they are quick and simple to use even my 8 yr old can help with laundry with no fear of over doing it
Gisselle G.
Longview, TX
These are very easy too use i just put the clothes in the washer and throw one of these! Easy to use and it has a child proof zipper!
Brooke F.
Scotts, MI
Smells ok and works good
Im not crazy over it but it gets the job done and cleans well
I wouldn't buy it over anything else though
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?