BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I Love Gain Flings! They Smell So Good And Are Easy To Use! You Just Pop Them In With Your Laundry And You're Done. Simple And Easy!
Sandra B.
Lincoln, AL
We love gain flings. My daughter is the manager at dollar general and she told us about this product and we have been using it since.
Gisselle G.
Longview, TX
These are very easy too use i just put the clothes in the washer and throw one of these! Easy to use and it has a child proof zipper!
Danny V.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta por que deja mi ropa muy limpia y suave con agradable aroma es muy bueno para la ropa de trabajo ya que la deja muy limpia
Jacob S.
Schertz, TX
These are my FAVORITE!!! Leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and clean! I will never use another scent. Gain has always been my go to
Annakay D.
Kansas City, KS
This is the best smelling product for your clothes. If you want your clothes to smell fresh and clean I would recommend this product
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
These pods are super easy to use and they smell great! I have never had any issues with them! They make doing laundry quick and easy.
Crystal G.
Davisville, WV
I really love the price and smell of this detergent. They got my clothes really clean and they smell amazing! I would buy them again
Hope C.
Escondido , CA
Easier way to do laundry. Drop in clothes & throw in tide pods and you are good to go. Simple yet leaves great smell to your clothes!
Valerie B.
Des Allemands, LA
Our favorite detergent in our favorite scent! Theyou clean our teen boys clothes like no other, and leave them smEllington so fresh.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?