BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Leigh-ann B.
Weaverville, NC
I live this cuz it cleans my laundry without making it feel stiff. And it aslo smells amazing of course! And the flings are so convenient to use!
Holly V.
Love the smell and love how easy it is to use them. So glad I bought these they may be a little bit more expensive but they are worth it to me.
Shaylon S.
opelousas
Gain products are always the best! The scent stays in long and it’s always fresh ! They always have coupons and deals on gain products as well
Angelina V.
Love this detergent! The scent is great, and the pods are much easier than measuring out liquid. Just throw a pod in and don't worry about it.
Mara D.
Dundee, FL
These smell soooo good, and the scent stays on your clothing for a long time. It's such a pleasure to put on a nice smelling shirt every time.
Debbie D.
Springfield, OH
I have purchased these several times because they are just that good! I absolutely love the smell and I also but the matching fabric softener!
Laura S.
I am obsessed with the scent of Gain flings. Not only do they smell great, but they leave my laundry clean, soft, and smelling fresh for days!
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love using these pods for doing my laundry. It's so much easier than using just regular laundry detergent. And plus, the scent is very nice!
Marissa V.
Walnut Creek, CA
One of the most convenient ways to do laundry now, I can never go pack to liquid soap! Gain smells the most fragrant yet natural in my opinion
La V.
Alexandria
Typically if we do pacs we do 1 PAC per med size laundry with a homemade booster. I prefer pacs over liquid or powder imo seems to last longer.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?