BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Debbie D.
Springfield, OH
I have purchased these several times because they are just that good! I absolutely love the smell and I also but the matching fabric softener!
Cenia C.
 The smell of the Gain is so much stronger with the Flings in comparison to just using regular detergent
love these Gain Flings.
Taylor Z.
These pods make your clothes smell so awesome! I usually put fabric refreshes by gain in with it too to make it smell extra fresh and clean!
Sooo great! amazing smell, fast, and easy. they work well too, although they stick together and explode if even one gets wet, so be careful!
Vanessa C.
Gilroy, CA
Leaves my clothes smelling so damm good I love it especially because the smell doesn't go away the next dayyy like most of these detergents !
Adriana V.
Dallas, TX
I am currently using these. I bought them 1 month ago and omg I live the smell. It's amazing it cleans well and the smell stays on for days!
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
I love how they make my clothes smell, it literally lasts for 14 days. It also makes my clothes super clean. I love not having to measure it.
Shay W.
I use these at college and they're super convenient because I don't have to lug around a huge bottle of laundry detergent to the laundry mat
Callie A.
Love these laundry tabs. They smell fresh and dissolve properly. I do wish the scent was stronger through the dryer process. Will buy again.
Shelby G.
leakey
Love the smell of these. Although I feel like the price is a little pricey, I don't have a problem pay for them because they are easy to use
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?