BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Nichole M.
Carpinteria, CA
MY FAVORITE LAUNDRY DETERGENT EVER!!!! THIS SMELL ALWAYS LEAVES MY CLOTHES SMELLING SO FRESH AND CLEAN. I ALWAYS GET COMPLIMENTS ASKING WHAT PERFUME IM WEARING AND I ALWAYS SAY ITS MY LAUNDRY DETERGENT!!!! SO EASY TO USE JUST PLOP ONE INTO EACH LOAD AND YOUR READY TO GO!
Mickenzy H.
All of Gain's products have some of the most amazing smells to them. I love going down the laundry isle to see what new smells they have out. I also love that the smells are the same throughout all the products they offer. Never have to worry about the dryer sheets and the soap smelling different.
Brooke G.
This is my absolute favorite sent. It always leaves my clothes smelling so fresh and so soft. I also love being able to just throw in a pod and not have to measure out the soap. Makes it very easy for someone who has a busy life. Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs
Cassie D.
Dallas, TX
I love these Gain Flings because it's easy and mess free to just toss them in. The smell of my laundry after washing is not overpowering, just a clean fresh smell. The only concern I have with these is that I have a 2 year old son and I've heard these are very dangerous if kids get ahold of them.
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
I love the smell and I also like that I don't have to measure anything I just throw one or two in the wash depending on the size of load and go on my way. The price is reasonable and the smell last until the next wash
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
These are amazing when I put my clothes on in the morning for work I can smell the gain and then when I come home 9 hours later after working in a cosmetics and fragrance department I can still smell the gain in my clothes it's so great to walk into your closet and everything smell like yumm
Karlie G.
Lafayette, LA
MY favorite laundry detergent! I love the smell and the price. I only do laundry once a week and this pack lasts for months! Great price and the smell lasts on my clothes for a long time. I like the packs more than the liquid because with the packs, I don't overuse the product and run out.
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
I usually use Tide with Fabreeze, I've been using the gain fling, pros they smell great no cons, they are affective, not disappointing at all. They are every affordable, I recommend for others to use!!! Love to use with snuggle sent boosters, Downey liquid and their scent booster for the maximum fresh smell!!
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
OH MY GOD. Gain flings are my go to. They smell so amazing and get your laundry clean. It's effective as all get out. I love it so much. It's a little pricey but worth it for the long lasting scent it gives.
Kiana H.
Hilo, HI
Gain is a little more affordable than other big brands, but just as effective! Never had any problems when using Gain brand laundry detergent. Multiple scents, all smell great! Never had any skin irritation problems in my family. Spend less and still get a great product. Highly recommend!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?