BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Cathy C.
Marrero, LA
I love the cleaning quality of this product but i felt it lacked in the lasting of the scent. I was really disapointed because i love the smell.
alicia v.
White, GA
I swear by gain, I don't buy anything else. It's the only detergent I've found that makes clothes small so good once I've washed and dried them.
Truman S.
These are great for college dorm living. You don't have to carry around a huge bottle of detergent. You can just bring down a few pods at a time.
Alexus K.
Evansville, IN
The smell of these are absolutely amazing! I love the idea of the pods as well. After buying these, liquid detergent isn't even in my home. Love!
Ari C.
This is the best sent they have. This is the sent that keeps on giving. I have used it since college and I plan to use it for the rest of my life
Mara D.
Dundee, FL
These smell soooo good, and the scent stays on your clothing for a long time. It's such a pleasure to put on a nice smelling shirt every time.
Laura S.
I am obsessed with the scent of Gain flings. Not only do they smell great, but they leave my laundry clean, soft, and smelling fresh for days!
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
I love these things! They smells so good and are so easy to use. The only downside for me is that I feel like I run out of them too fast, lol.
Selina E.
This pods are my go to detergent it's makes your clothes smell for days even if I put one pod the clothes still come out smelling nice love it
Joshua P.
Council Blfs, IA
I love using these pods for doing my laundry. It's so much easier than using just regular laundry detergent. And plus, the scent is very nice!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?