BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Britny L.
So much easier to throw the pod in and get the laundry going. My favorite and wont switch. Also smells great and keeps my clothes smelling fresh.
Rebecca L.
These smell so good and my clothes always get amazingly clean. I love the simple drop and push start instead of messing with messy sticky liquids
Valerie H.
Maxton, NC
This is a good product and the price is reasonable. Cleans clothes well but the scent does not last long enough in clothes after they are washed.
alicia v.
White, GA
I swear by gain, I don't buy anything else. It's the only detergent I've found that makes clothes small so good once I've washed and dried them.
Ari C.
This is the best sent they have. This is the sent that keeps on giving. I have used it since college and I plan to use it for the rest of my life
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
Love all of the Gain scents! I enjoy switching up my laundry scent based on the season, but you can never go wrong with the classic green scent!
Cathy C.
Marrero, LA
I love the cleaning quality of this product but i felt it lacked in the lasting of the scent. I was really disapointed because i love the smell.
Alexus K.
Evansville, IN
The smell of these are absolutely amazing! I love the idea of the pods as well. After buying these, liquid detergent isn't even in my home. Love!
Keonna K.
Forrest City, AR
The flings are much more convenient than the detergent. Smells just as good as the liquid. Great for using when teaching a young kid how to wash.
Chrystal B.
Radcliff, KY
Great smell and i love the gain brand only thing I use. It cleans well and usually always smells great, still like the original best though :)
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?