BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Janet O.
Can I just say WOW! These are amazing my clothes are so clean after I use these. They smell so good, and are so easy to use! My all time favorite!
Elizabeth S.
I love these pods I mess with them before tossing them to wash the clothes because they're as squishy as they are effective at cleaning clothes lol
Kayla C.
Union City, IN
I loved these cute little laundry pods!
My clothes were clean and they smelled wonderful weeks after washing! Great for singles or small families!
Bryesha ..
Baton Rouge, LA
I absolutely love Gain Flings they're great on the go they are also great when traveling it is very convenient they smell great they're easy to use
alicia v.
White, GA
I swear by gain, I don't buy anything else. It's the only detergent I've found that makes clothes small so good once I've washed and dried them.
Alexus K.
Evansville, IN
The smell of these are absolutely amazing! I love the idea of the pods as well. After buying these, liquid detergent isn't even in my home. Love!
Rebecca L.
These smell so good and my clothes always get amazingly clean. I love the simple drop and push start instead of messing with messy sticky liquids
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
Love all of the Gain scents! I enjoy switching up my laundry scent based on the season, but you can never go wrong with the classic green scent!
Valerie H.
Maxton, NC
This is a good product and the price is reasonable. Cleans clothes well but the scent does not last long enough in clothes after they are washed.
Cathy C.
Marrero, LA
I love the cleaning quality of this product but i felt it lacked in the lasting of the scent. I was really disapointed because i love the smell.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?