BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
harley b.
This is a wonderful product and so easy to use and mess free. There's no more measuring or worries about spills you just pop it in the washer and go.
Alexandra S.
Hamden, CT
Leaves your laundry smelling great! Occasionally the pods won't dissolve entirely but other than that these are a great choice for laundry detergent.
Alexa B.
I love to use this tropical one during the summer. The smell reminds me of a nice Hawaiian Vacation, and the smell stays along with me all day long.
Yaniris O.
Brentwood, NY
This are awesome easy to use the scent is beyond your expectations leaves your clothes clean it work on minor stains use them every time I do laundry
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Very great smell. Leaves a great long lasting scent to your clothes however you have to use more of these than recommended to get your laundry clean.
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
I love flings for the easiness of them. I can just fling one in and go ;) the price is alright too and they work just like regular laundry detergent!
Kelli W.
Caldwell, ID
I will always volunteer to do laundry when this is in the laundry room! The scent is amazing and lasts long after the clothes come out of the dryer.
Amber P.
WINFIELD, WV
Easy to use & store. Love the Flings & the smell is wonderful. Not overpowering, but just enough. I typically use two per load in my top load washer.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
These are so good and they eliminate mess when kids do there chores no more overflowed cups leaving blue liquid on everything and they smell so nice.
De S.
I wish the scent later longer. I know the detergent is in there but most of the time I can't even smell it after I take the clothes out of the washer
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?