BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Great scent, easy to use, no weird residue on the clothes. Overall great product that is worth the extra couple bucks as opposed to liquid detergent.
Yaniris O.
Brentwood, NY
This are awesome easy to use the scent is beyond your expectations leaves your clothes clean it work on minor stains use them every time I do laundry
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
I love flings for the easiness of them. I can just fling one in and go ;) the price is alright too and they work just like regular laundry detergent!
Jalema R.
Philadelphia, PA
Only need 1 pod per load! Saves me money because the boys don't have to use so much! I'm so coupner and always find gain coupons to do my shopping!
Janet O.
Can I just say WOW! These are amazing my clothes are so clean after I use these. They smell so good, and are so easy to use! My all time favorite!
Minah C.
Sacramento, CA
I love these. It smells so amazing and you have to do less work. You just put it under all your clothes then you're done. I get these all the time
Denise B.
Albany, GA
These make things so much easier to wash for me. I always seem to pour too much detergent but with these I just throw 1 or 2 in and it does the job
Krystine B.
These cute little packs are full of a clean and tropical scented soap ! They may be small but they are packed full of the power in gain detergent!
Kayla C.
Union City, IN
I loved these cute little laundry pods!
My clothes were clean and they smelled wonderful weeks after washing! Great for singles or small families!
Christine T.
I absolutely love the pods, because it's so much easier to just throw them into the washer, instead of having the pour a cap full of the detergent
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?