BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
These are so good and they eliminate mess when kids do there chores no more overflowed cups leaving blue liquid on everything and they smell so nice.
Kelli W.
Caldwell, ID
I will always volunteer to do laundry when this is in the laundry room! The scent is amazing and lasts long after the clothes come out of the dryer.
De S.
I wish the scent later longer. I know the detergent is in there but most of the time I can't even smell it after I take the clothes out of the washer
Amber P.
Winfield, Wv
Easy to use & store. Love the Flings & the smell is wonderful. Not overpowering, but just enough. I typically use two per load in my top load washer.
Lee D.
Tampa, FL
We use this for all of our linens and have been pleasantly surprised by how long the scent lasts! It is not overpowering but still cleans very well.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Very great smell. Leaves a great long lasting scent to your clothes however you have to use more of these than recommended to get your laundry clean.
Haley K.
These are my favorite scented gain flings! I throw 2 of them in large loads of laundry, and my clothes come out smelling great! The smell lasts too!
harley b.
This is a wonderful product and so easy to use and mess free. There's no more measuring or worries about spills you just pop it in the washer and go.
Alexa B.
I love to use this tropical one during the summer. The smell reminds me of a nice Hawaiian Vacation, and the smell stays along with me all day long.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE POUCH for my laundry! It makes my clothes smell amazing when they come out of the washer. They are a must buy product for sure.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?