BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Suzy T.
Boaz, AL
I love Gain products! These flings are perfect bc you don't have to measure and it smells great. I like to take them on vacation bc they are easy to store.
Sarah T.
All time favorite detergent. I switch between the original ge moon light and this one. My daughter has super sensitive skin and these don't bother her skin
Jessica F.
Fredericksburg, VA
Using these as we speak. They smell amazing. Smell last a long time too in drawers and stuff. Love the container it comes in ..Looks great in laundry room.
Meghan M.
Brooklyn Park
I love the gain flings! They make doing laundry so much easier. I always loved the smell of gain and this new scent is amazing! Would recommend to anyone !
Colleen F.
Mokena
Love the convenience and the smell my clothes have after using one the gains laundry flings!! They are easy to use. And have many scents to choose from.
Arlen R.
Bluffton, SC
Completely in love with these pacs! They are so small but potent and leave your clothes smelling super for days! Plus these detergent pacs last me days.
Kristen T.
Pittsburgh, Pa
Accidently picked these up before, don't do it. It leaves a bad smell on your clothes that last a long time. Having sensitive skin, it made me break out.
Tracey T.
Arbyrd, MO
Love the gain flings!!! These are super easy to use. My kids love doing the laundry now because all they have to do is throw one of these in the washer!
Hannah L.
Austin, TX
Great laundry detergent washes clothes nice and clean and has a great scent that will last forever giving people he impression that you are one fresh sob
Darcy B.
Nashport, OH
I really like this scent. Several times, however, I have experienced pods that did not completely dissolve in the wash, leaving a gooey mess on clothes.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?