BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Meghan M.
Brooklyn Park
I love the gain flings! They make doing laundry so much easier. I always loved the smell of gain and this new scent is amazing! Would recommend to anyone !
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
I love these! They make my clothes smell wonderful and get them super clean. The only issue I really have is that they fade the clothes a bit more rapidly.
Alanna P.
while i like Gain detergent, i prefer the liquid version. with my experience, the flings do not dissolve fully and leave my clothes with detergent stains.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Easiest way to do laundry! Toss and go! I love the long lasting clean fresh scent. So much cleaning power in these tiny little pods as well! Less is more!
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
This laundry detergent smells soooooo good. I cannot even think of any cons, other than it possibly being too much fragrance for those with sensitive skin.
Kayla B.
Prattville, AL
Love these! I have found though that I end up buying powder detergent instead because I get more loads for the money but these are so nice and convenient!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love using these Gain Flings because of the convenience and the scent as well. It's also for a good price and you can find it any Target as well!
Cindy H.
Bangor
Gain is my all time favorite! It works great, leaves tour clothes soft and clean without adding softener and will remove most stains without being treated!
Tk K.
I love the gain pods! They are so easy to open and throw into the washer. Not to mention they smell great. They do a good job in keeping my clothes fresh!
Michael S.
Kings Mtn, NC
Freshest smelling clothes ever. Although the price is a little more than I prefer. You can find these on sale a lot though so I buy when I find a good deal
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?