BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Priscilla N.
Love these pacs when I buy them this is my go to scent of gain pacs. I prefer these to Some of the tide pacs. And add along with fireworks and Oxi hd deter
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
This laundry detergent smells soooooo good. I cannot even think of any cons, other than it possibly being too much fragrance for those with sensitive skin.
Kayla B.
Prattville, AL
Love these! I have found though that I end up buying powder detergent instead because I get more loads for the money but these are so nice and convenient!
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
I love these! They make my clothes smell wonderful and get them super clean. The only issue I really have is that they fade the clothes a bit more rapidly.
Daisy C.
Philadelphia , PA
I really love using these Gain Flings because of the convenience and the scent as well. It's also for a good price and you can find it any Target as well!
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
These are absolutely amazing! They make my families clothes smell great! I'm so happy to have actually found a laundry detergent product I can't recommend!
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Easiest way to do laundry! Toss and go! I love the long lasting clean fresh scent. So much cleaning power in these tiny little pods as well! Less is more!
Tk K.
I love the gain pods! They are so easy to open and throw into the washer. Not to mention they smell great. They do a good job in keeping my clothes fresh!
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Smells good works well in my wash and anything in a gain scent I am sure to purchase. We purchase from Walmart and target the gain laundry detergent packs
Suzy T.
Boaz, AL
I love Gain products! These flings are perfect bc you don't have to measure and it smells great. I like to take them on vacation bc they are easy to store.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?