BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
These are absolutely amazing! They make my families clothes smell great! I'm so happy to have actually found a laundry detergent product I can't recommend!
Jennifer S.
Kulpmont, PA
Smells realky good, prices are good. I use alot. Sometimes hard to choose bc tide is usually my favorite but gain has some really good smelling detergents.
Jenny B.
Dallas, TX
I only bought these because they were on sale and I liked the smell of these more than the tide ones I have used before. Smell good and they were on SALE!
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Smells good works well in my wash and anything in a gain scent I am sure to purchase. We purchase from Walmart and target the gain laundry detergent packs
Alanna P.
while i like Gain detergent, i prefer the liquid version. with my experience, the flings do not dissolve fully and leave my clothes with detergent stains.
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
I love these! They make my clothes smell wonderful and get them super clean. The only issue I really have is that they fade the clothes a bit more rapidly.
Caitlin N.
Morgan Hill, CA
This laundry detergent smells soooooo good. I cannot even think of any cons, other than it possibly being too much fragrance for those with sensitive skin.
Sarah T.
All time favorite detergent. I switch between the original ge moon light and this one. My daughter has super sensitive skin and these don't bother her skin
Suzy T.
Boaz, AL
I love Gain products! These flings are perfect bc you don't have to measure and it smells great. I like to take them on vacation bc they are easy to store.
Kayla B.
Prattville, AL
Love these! I have found though that I end up buying powder detergent instead because I get more loads for the money but these are so nice and convenient!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?