BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Elmendorf, TX
Love the scent of Gains Tropical Sunrise Laundry soap. All you have to do it put the load in the washer,throw in a Gain detergent pac and start the washer. Easy peasy! My kids love to help but its to hard to use the liquid or powder one,now they can help and be happy!
Emma R.
Surfside Bch, SC
Always gets the job done and I don't have to measure detergent out. They smell awesome, they include the extras like softener and scent boosters that you'd normally have to. It in addition to detergent. I love the ease of being able to just throw a pack or two in.
Nia R.
Lubbock, TX
I love this scent. It is one of my favorites. I love how it keeps your clothes smelling fresh for days after wash. This product is very effective and useful, it is also affordable for anyone who likes Gain. I would recommend this product to everyone
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Gain flings are seriously the easiest things ever. I'm messy, so with these you just toss one in the washer with clothes. You don't have to worry about measuring and pouring liquid or powder. I spend around the same price, sometimes less if I find a good coupon then I did before. There are several scents available but this one is my personal favorite.
Nichole S.
Great product overall!  The scent is so refreshing and makes it feel like you're on the beach away from all your responsibilities.  The Pacs make it easy to just pop into the wash and they dissolve to do their job.  Be careful not to get them too close to the door (for side opening washers) because they can easily get lodged there and not dissolve.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I love laundry pods! They're so much more convenient than the liquid. No need to worry about measuring, lifting and spilling those big heavy containers. They're pricier than the liquid but pays for itself in the experience of making laundry a little bit less of a chore ;) also they smell fantastic!
Jessica W.
Even though I have to admit that it seems like an unnecessary way to spend extra money on laundry, it smells amazing! I mean, I guess that's the point. It's a little difficult to justify because the detergent and dryer sheets that I regularly use smell good, too. But I do love the product, even though I don't purchase often.
Kristin K.
Danville, VA
Gain is seriously my favorite detergeant to date. I love this scent, and the flings are super easy for busy days. No more measuring, pouring, and dealing with potential messes. Just fling and go. I love it! And for such a small pack, I feel like it truly works wonders on my kids sometimes very stained clothes. It even gets my husband's smelly socks clean!
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
I love this product. It does its job- cleans my clothes and removes stains! Very nice, pleasant smell, and the smell is still there after the was. Very effective product, and very affordable. Not overpriced. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just tried these laundry pods the other day and the smell is absolutely amazing. I used to be a tide user, but i must say that Gain products smell amazing and are significantly cheaper than a lot of competing bands. I would recommend@
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?