BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs are awesome they keep your clothes smelling good for days i love the tropical sunrise ones
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
Great soap with a lot of cleaning power and leaves your clothes smelling great. I've tried a lot of scents and this one by far is the best. Pods all the way.
Jessica E.
Wichita, KS
I love how these smell! And they get my laundry so very clean!! I also like that they don't irritate my skin like some of the laundry detergents with scents.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL
ahora si .este me encanta el olor y la duracion eso que estoy total mente sorprendida con el olor y lo ucho que puede durar despues de dias de lavado y usado
Renee M.
I'll never go back to liquid or powder detergent after using flings! Greatest invention ever made! It makes my laundry days that much easier and hassle free!
De S.
It gets the clothes clean but the scent does not stay around for very long. I usually can't even smell the detergent when i pull my clothes out of the washer
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
These are amazing I use this all the time makes my laundry smell amazing its a little expensive but so worth it because my laundry has never smelled so good
Kennedy S.
Laundry pods may be a bit more pricey than liquid detergent, but they're so convenient! Perfect for college students, traveling, and taking to a laundromat!
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love using the flings because it's so quick and easy! i don't have to measure out anything, just pop it into my washer and the scent lasts for a while too!
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I love pods! These have a great scent! And 1 pod for a regular load is just enough! These pods smell great and it cleans and gives my laundry a lovely scent.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?