BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Sarah A.
Strasburg, VA
I love these so much! I'm a lover of ALL things Gain, so to so surprise I love these too. They keep everything nice and clean while leaving an amazing scents that lasts a very long time! Highly recommend!
Emily H.
Scottsboro, AL
Once again I love love love gain! I like the flings and also the liquid ! It's a must have in your home that's for sure! Thanks for making my clothes smell so good!! Gain for days! If you haven't tried it you need too
Jessica L.
Wylie, TX
These are my absolute favorites! I love that the detergent is already perfectly measured out, it definitely makes my job doing laundry so much easier, and faster too!
Savannah C.
Birmingham, AL
These are so awesome making washing so easy the only thing I need now is it to fold my clothes too lol they're very effective clothes come out good as new they're very affordable I would totally recommended these to anyone!!
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
My favorite scent! I love for my clothes to smell like this, i get the softener, scent boost beads, and dryer sheets to match so all of our closets smell wonderfull
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
This makes my clothes soft as always and smelling fresh and clean. These detergent pacs make my clothes stay as soft as when I first bought them for a low price
Christi L.
Port Matilda
i love this detergent! it makes my clothes smell AMAZING! and it does a great job at keeping my clothes clean! and the scent stays on my clothes for soooo long!
Brittany b.
Saylorsburg, PA
Smells fantastic and works wonders. I've used this brand for a while now and I will continue to do so. I enjoy the cleaning power as Well as the lasting scent
Daniela V.
Newark, DE
Love these little pods of magic! They really always seem to get the job done and I don't even have to worry about measuring out the amount of detergent I need.
Keandrea S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I love to use the pacs opposed to the liquid! I have a 4 year old daughter and of course she loves to help to laundry! It's mess free! And the smell? Amazing!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Cyp I.
How good does these little pods smell?