BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Karrissa F.
Batesville, AR
My favorite scent! I love for my clothes to smell like this, i get the softener, scent boost beads, and dryer sheets to match so all of our closets smell wonderfull
Christi L.
Port Matilda
i love this detergent! it makes my clothes smell AMAZING! and it does a great job at keeping my clothes clean! and the scent stays on my clothes for soooo long!
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
This makes my clothes soft as always and smelling fresh and clean. These detergent pacs make my clothes stay as soft as when I first bought them for a low price
Brittany b.
Saylorsburg, PA
Smells fantastic and works wonders. I've used this brand for a while now and I will continue to do so. I enjoy the cleaning power as Well as the lasting scent
Daniela V.
Newark
Love these little pods of magic! They really always seem to get the job done and I don't even have to worry about measuring out the amount of detergent I need.
Keandrea S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
I love to use the pacs opposed to the liquid! I have a 4 year old daughter and of course she loves to help to laundry! It's mess free! And the smell? Amazing!!
Cali T.
My favorite smelling laundry detergent!!!! Love the smell this line gives my clothing, i wish it never faded away! Wpuld by more often but it is too pricey :/
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs are awesome they keep your clothes smelling good for days i love the tropical sunrise ones
Diana C.
It's amazing I love the smell it's so good my friends loves it as well .oh & when guest come over they tend to ask me about new stuff & I rave about this one.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I love pods! These have a great scent! And 1 pod for a regular load is just enough! These pods smell great and it cleans and gives my laundry a lovely scent.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?