BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Ashlyn T.
Great value, great smelling, just all around wonderful. The scent makes me feel like I live in Hawaii and am married to a man with a six pack, but in reality I am not.
Rontavia T.
Bridgeport , CT
I think these are my new found love. The pods leave my clothes smelling wonderful and the scent lasts surprisingly long. I've recommend them to others and they too love the product
Cristian E.
Perry, OK
Absolutley love washing our laundry with this soap. Not only does it smell amazing but keeps your clothes smelling fresh for a while. Which is nice and very convenient.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
I absolutely love the new variety of scents you can smell on your clothes days after washing. Long lasting and effective laundry detergent without breaking the bank.
Carolanne B.
I love the smell! Also it's so easy to just throw one in the washer with your clothes and just let it do the rest for you. The only thing is they are pretty pricey.
Kayla T.
Russellville, AL
We don't go without these! So much easier and you use a lot less! Our clothes always smell so good. Idk know if I could ever go back to liquid after using the pacs!
Jennifer T.
Troy, NY
Love these little magic packets. They smell amazing, leave your laundry smelling great for a long time. Gets out almost all stains. Perfect for easy laundry days.
Lindsay M.
Oviedo, FL
These are awesome! So quick and simple to just throw a pouch in, and clothes come out smelling SO good! A little pricey though if you do as much laundry as I do...
danielle J.
After you do your laundry the gain smell stays for weeks! I live it after I put my shirts away then wear it a few days or even a week later it still smells amazing
Haleigh R.
i love the way that this detergent smells. It smells like a tropical paradise and it stays smelling on the clothes long after they out of the wash. very effective
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?