BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Talia H.
Doniphan, MO
I love Gain laundry soap. They always have great scents that are not overly fragrant. And I love the flings. They are the best thing to happen to laundry detergent. Easy to use.
Natasha M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the flags. They are so easy to drop into the washer and just leave. I have nothing negative to say about this product and on top of this my clothes smell really good.
Shylee Z.
Great Neck, NY
This laundry detergent uses little product for one us e but leaves a good sent stuck in the clothes and compared to other this only uses very little product and smells good!!
Millie H.
These are incredibly easy to do laundry in the dorms with. No worries about spilling liquid detergent or measuring it, for that matter. I buy this in bulk at SAMs or Costco.
Sherry G.
Columbia, SC
Love any type of Gain pacs for laundry use. Every smell is delightful and cleans clothes very well. Highly recommend to every family. Easy to use, pop a pac or two and done.
Jennifer B.
What can I say about these? Easy, convenient, mess-free, and they smell amazing!! Use these with the scent boosters, and you'll have the best-smelling, clean laundry ever!!
Maegan D.
Hartford, AR
I love the small most of all, but they also get my clothes extremely clean. I love how it puts the scent in your clothes and lasts for weeks. I don't even need perfume! Lol
Gisela V.
Brownsville, TX
Love this product and it leaves my clothes smelling nice and fresh. The bad thing is when the container gets wet. Very effective. I will buy it again. Not expensive at all.
Tiffany T.
These work great but I feel they're a bit costly for the amount of product that you get. They're easy to use and do make the clothes smell great as all gain products do.
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
I love to use gain the scents last a long time on my clothing. Its a long lasting detergent that is effective. I will continue to use these until I find something better.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?