BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Reba B.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells amazing. Like I would use a body spray in this scent. So freaking good! When I smelled it in the store the first time I actually sighed out loud and said, "ahhhhh!"
Jessy S.
San Marcos, CA
Liked the product initially but I like the liquid better. The value seems not as good as with the liquid and also it seemed not to work as good. Descend product but nothing special.
kelly s.
Loxahatchee, FL
These packs have my clothes smelling fresh and tropical! i get compliments every day in the workplace because it smells fantastic. it is effective which is the most important part!
Kayla H.
Redford, MI
I was hesitant to purchase theses at first but when I tried them I was happy I did. It had a great smell and even still had the scent after a week in the closet or in the drawers.
Millie H.
These are incredibly easy to do laundry in the dorms with. No worries about spilling liquid detergent or measuring it, for that matter. I buy this in bulk at SAMs or Costco.
Talia H.
Doniphan, MO
I love Gain laundry soap. They always have great scents that are not overly fragrant. And I love the flings. They are the best thing to happen to laundry detergent. Easy to use.
Sherry G.
Columbia, SC
Love any type of Gain pacs for laundry use. Every smell is delightful and cleans clothes very well. Highly recommend to every family. Easy to use, pop a pac or two and done.
Shylee Z.
Great Neck, NY
This laundry detergent uses little product for one us e but leaves a good sent stuck in the clothes and compared to other this only uses very little product and smells good!!
Natasha M.
Spartanburg, SC
I love the flags. They are so easy to drop into the washer and just leave. I have nothing negative to say about this product and on top of this my clothes smell really good.
Priscilla C.
Brighton, CO
I love this scent! I use the PACs more than the liquid because you save more and it is less messy. My clothing always smell great when it comes out. I would highly recommend.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?