BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
Great smelling!! Makes your clothes smell good for the longest, cleans very thoroughly. Even took out a small stain of mine! The best thing about this product is the smell it's my favorite
Jessica M.
Greenwood
So easy and they work great they clean stains wonderfully I have A2 year old and A7 year old so everything gets dirty really dirty but everything always comes out clean when I use the pods
Juanita E.
Fresno, CA
Having a husband and son who both work construction and put their clothes through horrible abuse is not so bad with this gain product on standby! Makes the clothes feel and smell good .
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
I love this product! It keeps my clothes smelling amazing for a long period of time. And it's not messy, through it in and walk way and clothes come out washer looking and smelling great.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
I absolutely love love this product. Not only does it clean my clothes well but it leaves my clothes feeling so wonderfully fresh. I have been in love with this product for over 4 years.
Monica G.
Eagle Pass, TX
Very good product and it facilitates much to you when washing is very practical and to good price, Exelente for when you do not have so much time to wash and to occupy in another thing
Amanda N.
Ellensburg
I LOVE the smell of these! My husband works a sweaty dirty job and these get the smell out of his clothes, and keeps them smelling great! These also do a great job of getting stains out.
kelly s.
Loxahatchee, FL
These packs have my clothes smelling fresh and tropical! i get compliments every day in the workplace because it smells fantastic. it is effective which is the most important part!
Reba B.
San Diego, CA
This stuff smells amazing. Like I would use a body spray in this scent. So freaking good! When I smelled it in the store the first time I actually sighed out loud and said, "ahhhhh!"
Jessy S.
San Marcos, CA
Liked the product initially but I like the liquid better. The value seems not as good as with the liquid and also it seemed not to work as good. Descend product but nothing special.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?