BY GAIN #51 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Beck I.
West Warwick, RI
I love that I can literally just FLING these into the machine! No measuring cups and no messes!! The scent is amazing as with any other Gain products and the freshness really does last awhile!
Monikaa P.
Usually the smell of the detergent doesn't last long like a day or two but I tried this one once and the smell lasted a week !! My clothes smelt fresh all week and I loved it !! It's my go to
Ana C.
I absolutely love these!! I think they're a little too small but they clean really well. . It's effective though I put 2 instead of one in each load they smell WONDERFUL! I recommend this to anyone looking for a quick drop in wash soap.
Jessica M.
Greenwood
So easy and they work great they clean stains wonderfully I have A2 year old and A7 year old so everything gets dirty really dirty but everything always comes out clean when I use the pods
Peyton H.
Hartselle, AL
Great smelling!! Makes your clothes smell good for the longest, cleans very thoroughly. Even took out a small stain of mine! The best thing about this product is the smell it's my favorite
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN
I love this product! It keeps my clothes smelling amazing for a long period of time. And it's not messy, through it in and walk way and clothes come out washer looking and smelling great.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN
I absolutely love love this product. Not only does it clean my clothes well but it leaves my clothes feeling so wonderfully fresh. I have been in love with this product for over 4 years.
Juanita E.
Fresno, CA
Having a husband and son who both work construction and put their clothes through horrible abuse is not so bad with this gain product on standby! Makes the clothes feel and smell good .
Monica G.
Eagle Pass, TX
Very good product and it facilitates much to you when washing is very practical and to good price, Exelente for when you do not have so much time to wash and to occupy in another thing
kelly s.
Loxahatchee, FL
These packs have my clothes smelling fresh and tropical! i get compliments every day in the workplace because it smells fantastic. it is effective which is the most important part!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?