BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
Love love love gain period. Smells so good plus the pods are just enough to clean your clothes. It amazes me that these little pods have so much fragrance that makes all my clothes smells so good. Love gain
Haley H.
Trion
Makes washing your clothes so much easier by just throwing the packet in the washing machine. I've gotten numerous compliments on the scent of my clothes since using them. Also gets my clothes super clean.
Samantha L.
Brookline, MA
I am a big fan of Gain Flings. They make washing clothes much easier and there is a nice variety of scents. The flings are very pricey considering the amount you get. So often times I do weigh my options.
Alexis C.
Grant, FL
These are great! Just toss them in and they smell fantastic. I still use original gain if I have a really big or heavy load of laundry, I save these for more every day things or washing my work clothes.
These things work like a charm!! The scent stays in the clothes for weeks after in the closet. Most of the time I don't even use a prestain remover, and my clothes come out perfect. Highly recommended.
Allison M.
We love these at our house.. This scent is amazing and keeps our clothes fresh and Snelling wonderful.. Super happy with this product. They're so easy and convenient to just throw one in the wash while in a rush..
Sarah C.
San Antonio
These smell great. Plus, these are super convenient. Instead of having to measure out both detergent and fabric softener, you can just grab one and toss it into the washing machine. Would definitely recommend.
Leslie L.
These are so convenient. It helps prevent me from making a mess wheb I don't have to pour the detergent in. And I never have to worry of I'm using too much or too little. The scent is also a plus!
Marie G.
Colton, CA
Best smelling detergant ever first choice for the little packets. not to strong witht the smell which i like because I'm sensitive to smells. leaves clothes stain free and soft smelling always fresh
Angie V.
Elmwood Park, IL
I absolutely love ALL Gain products. Their scents are amazing and last long on my clothes. I love the quality and price of the product. Always buy Gain and stock up when it is on sale especially.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?