BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Leah B.
I love these little pods! They are so much more convenient than the liquid version. These little pods pack a huge punch. Plus i don't mind that they smell so good.
Rachelle R.
St Clairsvle, OH
Absolutely love this product! It makes laundry so easy. I love that I can just throw a few in the washer and that's it. No mess, no measuring. The scent is great too!
robin w.
Bassett, VA
Love love love this scent. this product is amazing. leaves your clothes clean and fresh smelling for a long time. it suds well. not like other products. have used gain for years. has been in our family for years.
Jessica M.
Norton Shores, MI
These pods have made doing my laundry so much more efficient. I no longer have to think about how much detergent I am using per load. I also love the smell. My clothes always smell great once I am folding them
Misty G.
Kingsville, TX
Love the Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise scent laundry detergent PACs. You don't have to worry about measuring. They smell wonderful. Your clothes smell great and come out soft and clean. They are very convient.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
These Gain flings smell amazing!! I love the convenience of just tossing them in the washer and not have to worry about detergent dripping or rising out the cup.
Tiara S.
Spokane, WA
Been using these for over a year now and I love them! They are of course so simple to use, yet very effective and they smell amazing! They last me quite a long time too when I get the larger packages of them.
Brianna M.
Janesville, WI
I swear by Flings for doing my laundry. It works well, smells amazing, and is convenient. Not having to measure the correct amount of detergent each load is a life saver. I'm never underwashed or over soaped!!
Jillian B.
Maysville, NC
My family loves these flings. Just pop them in the washer and done. I do have to let the hot water run for a minute to dissolve it or I'll have plastic pieces on my clothes but no biggie. The smell is amazing!
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
These are my favorite! I love my clothes smelling fresh so I always throw these in with my wash for that extra scent boost. Gain is my favorite smelling detergent.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?