BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Caitlin M.
These are more expensive than the liquid detergent however they're more convenient. You don't have to measure and you won't make a mess! Just grab one and throw it in!
T M.
This detergent leaves my clothes smelling so good, with a long lasting scent. I can never find it in liquid form, though. It does exactly what it suppose to do, too...clean my clothes. This stuff is awesome sauce, lbs.
Amanda C.
These flings are everything! They smell amazing clothes smell amazing even after a few days. I used these to wash my baby's clothes when he was first born and they didn't cause any breakouts on his skin or anything.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
Love this! So easy to use and they smell amazing. Some other brands that I've used actually melted and stuck to my clothes and ruined them but these didn't do that!
Sarah E.
Portal, ND
I enjoy the smell of this detergent. Smells great and gets my laundry clean. The only downside of this detergent is that sometimes the pods give my clothes pink spots. It does wash out but still a little frustrating.
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
Love how these make my clothes and towels smell ", so clean and fresh! I will always go back to gain products for doing my laundry and I usually have sensitive skin and the smells from gain laundry detergent never breaks me out
Samantha R.
Monroeton, PA
I love how I don't have to measure anything I just toss it into the washer. And the gain scents are so fresh. They work comparably to other frequently used detergents
Tina C.
The gain flings tropical sunrise was the first gain fling scent I tried i loved the scent so much that I went out and got the gain fireworks and the fabric softner !!!! Thanks to gain for making such lovely smelling products
Lizbeth C.
The smell ever! I love it leave my clothes smelling so good. I wish the packaging was bigger but it's effective I will continue to buy bc of the great long lasting smell I recommend to everyone for a lasting smell
Leah B.
I love these little pods! They are so much more convenient than the liquid version. These little pods pack a huge punch. Plus i don't mind that they smell so good.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

Kohl's