BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Kassidy S.
This sent is a little too sweet for me, but the detergent works great. I tend to prefer something that just smells "clean" - but that isn't saying that it doesn't smell nice.
Jennifer C.
I love the scent and ease of use!! My laundry is fresh for days on end after washing with these! I can't think of any negatives, my laundry is clean and smells fantastic!
Erica W.
Perfect for travel! We stayed at a house on vacation and I was able to just throw these in my luggage and then throw them in the washer. Easiest laundry I have ever done!
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Favorite scent ever! I use the car clips, the small space air freshener, and these! These make clothes clean, and smell amazing! The scent can hold for months! Worth every penny!
Vicki C.
These are so handy! I actually love using these to travel with. I put a couple in my suitcase so they're easy to use in washing machines at the hotel or wherever I stay.
Sara P.
I love Gain. The scent is great and they work so well for cleaning our clothing and the scent really lasts. I love the Fling packs too. They're so fast and convenient.
Karson D.
Harrisonville , MO
Absolutely adore my gain flings!!! Tropical sunrise is my personal favorite scent but they all smell fabulous! So convenient to just toss one in and go on with my day!!
Kristin E.
I love Gain. My son has to be the smelliest teenager on the planet. If you tell him I said that I'll deny it. Anyway, I have a really hard time getting the smell out of
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I absolutely love this laundry detergent! With a simple toss in the washer, this product does all the work! I love the scent and it leaves my clothes looking like new.
Niesha B.
I love the way Gain smells and locks in the fragrance. The Flings take the hassle out of measuring and making sure you don't over use the product. The only con is over time I noticed while using Gain my colors started to become dull.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?