BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
JAYLEEN G.
surprise, az
Fastest and most effective little laundry pack! This little pack cleans so well and the smell lasts weeks! I'm very impressed with the gain laundry packs. Everyone I've tried has not let me down. They are affordable as long as you follow sales correctly and use coupons. You can really get these for a good bargain. And you will not regret it. They work great, nice fast way to get laundry going!!
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
The pacs are very convenient but sometimes to large for small loads, therefore I do buy a liquid detergent for small loads. These are great when traveling and having to use a public laundry. I just toss a couple in ziplock bags and they take up way less room than a bottle of detergent. WISH you made the sheets that you can toss in the washer and then toss it in the dryer with the clothes, like another brand makes.
Mary C.
I first tried this product on a whim when it was half the price of other Gain and Tide Pods/Flings on Amazon Subscribe and Save. The scent is amazing and actually lasts a really long time. If your really want to extend the scent, use scent boosters and dryer sheets. It has the cleaning quality you'd expect from Gain, which is on par with Tide. I usually buy whichever is cheaper between Gain and Tide, and I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.
Monica M.
I love using these they are so convenient you just throw them in the washer and let them do there job,I also like the fact that I don't have to worry about accidentally dropping the detergent if I accidentally leave it open because that has happened before. They also keep your cloths smelling fresh the entire day
Deanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Tropical sunrise smells even better than original flings pods they make ur laundry smell like a vacation at the beach and its the most upbeat pretty pink color, it keeps your clothing coming out fresh and looking spick and span and has never let me down to do the job i toss it in rather than measuring out the liquid detergent it all done in one easy step. You simply fling it in i bet you will love these as much as i do!
Ashlee M.
Albany, NY
I do love this smell and my clothes seem to get just as clean with any other type of detergent. I do wish they would make the Gain apple mango tango smell in pods because that was my favorite smell. 4 stars only because if you do a large load sometimes the pods don't completely dissolve.
America B.
Killeen, TX
I love the smell and how easy it is to add to the wash. When my kids wanted to start learning to do laundry I had a panic attack every time it had to add the detergent with them since they would always spill it. Now with the pacs they just throw them in and now mess to worry about.
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
I buy these while During school and it makes laundry day so much more better. I hate dealing with the communal washers but this makes it smell as fresh as it would at home. Just throw directly in and you don't have worry about poring the right amount or worry if it will get rid of the smell of your neighbors clothes from he last load. Get it at target or you local grocery store!!!
Kailynn J.
Jackson, MS
I love gain flings! When I am in a hurry to do a load of laundry, I just grab one and throw it in there! They are very effective and make my clothes smell great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, they are easier than liquid detergent and don't create a mess!
Sarah M.
Elmendorf, TX
Love the scent of Gains Tropical Sunrise Laundry soap. All you have to do it put the load in the washer,throw in a Gain detergent pac and start the washer. Easy peasy! My kids love to help but its to hard to use the liquid or powder one,now they can help and be happy!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?