BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
The tropical sunrise scent of laundry detergent from again is the absolute best!!! The flings makes it so much easier than having to pour laundry detergent into every load.
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE THE SMELL. They make my laundry clean, soft and smell great. Cheaper than tide, but I still like to use a coupon for them. Love how efficient,and easy they are to use.
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these! The smell is AMAZING without being overwhelming and they leave your clothes smelling fresh all day. Affordable and work better than the pearl kind other brands make!
Evelyn  .
The bestttt detergent that was ever invented the pacs are the most convenient thing and it leaves the clothes smelling very good . I would highly recommend this to everyone
Vicki C.
These are so handy! I actually love using these to travel with. I put a couple in my suitcase so they're easy to use in washing machines at the hotel or wherever I stay.
Kassidy S.
This sent is a little too sweet for me, but the detergent works great. I tend to prefer something that just smells "clean" - but that isn't saying that it doesn't smell nice.
Jennifer C.
I love the scent and ease of use!! My laundry is fresh for days on end after washing with these! I can't think of any negatives, my laundry is clean and smells fantastic!
Ashley R.
portland, OR
Favorite scent ever! I use the car clips, the small space air freshener, and these! These make clothes clean, and smell amazing! The scent can hold for months! Worth every penny!
Erica W.
Perfect for travel! We stayed at a house on vacation and I was able to just throw these in my luggage and then throw them in the washer. Easiest laundry I have ever done!
Niesha B.
I love the way Gain smells and locks in the fragrance. The Flings take the hassle out of measuring and making sure you don't over use the product. The only con is over time I noticed while using Gain my colors started to become dull.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?