BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Olivia G.
Pittsburgh
I love doing my laundry with these Gain Flings! You will never have to measure how much detergent to put in the washing machine again because all you have to do is throw in a pod!
Rachel H.
Linn Creek, MO
Very convievent when you have kiddos! Just toss them and in and there you have it! Smells wonderful as well and average priced! I've never been disappointed and it isn't expensive. I would recommend this to family and friends as well!
Evelyn  .
The bestttt detergent that was ever invented the pacs are the most convenient thing and it leaves the clothes smelling very good . I would highly recommend this to everyone
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love these! The smell is AMAZING without being overwhelming and they leave your clothes smelling fresh all day. Affordable and work better than the pearl kind other brands make!
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
The tropical sunrise scent of laundry detergent from again is the absolute best!!! The flings makes it so much easier than having to pour laundry detergent into every load.
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE THE SMELL. They make my laundry clean, soft and smell great. Cheaper than tide, but I still like to use a coupon for them. Love how efficient,and easy they are to use.
Jennifer C.
I love the scent and ease of use!! My laundry is fresh for days on end after washing with these! I can't think of any negatives, my laundry is clean and smells fantastic!
Kassidy S.
This sent is a little too sweet for me, but the detergent works great. I tend to prefer something that just smells "clean" - but that isn't saying that it doesn't smell nice.
Maranda O.
These are the best smelling flings or pods ever. The smell lasts all day, you don't even need to use perfume. It's even more amazing if you use it with their scented dryer sheets! And they're not super expensive either! The bombbbb
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
Favorite scent ever! I use the car clips, the small space air freshener, and these! These make clothes clean, and smell amazing! The scent can hold for months! Worth every penny!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

Kohl's