BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
As a college student with no idea how to do laundry, these laundry pacs made life so much easier. All I have to do is load up my clothes, throw in 3 pacs and my clothes come out clean and smelling fresh. They are convenient and helpful.
Paris P.
This detergent smells soooo good. I just pop them in the washer and my clothes come out smelling fresh and fruity. It gets out little stains and smells and is pretty average at washing clothes. It doesn't irritate my skin and smells great
Teran F.
This is serious some amazing stuff, the smell to me is uh-amazing. I can't say that much cause certain smells makes me sick with sneezing and etc. Good price, so very affordable.
Michelle B.
Zimmerman, MN
Just started using the product and so far im in love!! The smell is wonderful!! It gets them clean and smelling not only refreshed but beautiful!! Not sure if works well on stains yet havent had any to try it on but will rate thiS a 8/10
Demari G.
Dorchester , MA
I use these for college when I'm in school and I love them just one gets the job done and leaves a light sent but I love the smell so much I use two just to get a stronger sent
Beth M.
These are the bees knees. love doing my bedding with two pods. they smell so good and the smell lasts forever. i find they clean better than regular detergent. will repurchase.
Rae C.
Fairfield, OH
The smell of these is awesome, however I still prefer regular laundry detergent. The flings are a contained amount and since you can't adjust the amount going into the washer, I feel like there's sometimes too much or too little detergent.
Naomi C.
Corp Christi, TX
When washing mine and my family's clothes I can smell this flings a mile away. The clothes smell amazing. This product is very effective. It's expensive but worth every penny.
Ann S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Gain products. The smell is fabulous and last a very long time without being overpowering. I use the flings along with fireworks and fabric softener and dryer sheets.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
I love the fresh smell, the the convince of the pack! I really prefer this brand compared to others. The price is always just right and I can't go wrong with the lasting scent
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?