BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
My all-time favorite laundry detergent every time a new smell comes out I get it I just feel like there's so easy and not as messing they can tend to be expensive but I still love it
Alicia F.
Greensboro, NC
I LOVE the smell of this laundry detergent. I can't buy anything else. It doesn't irritate my skin. They clean effectively and leave my clothes smelling amazing. Highly recommended!!
Daniella M.
Brighton, CO
My husband and I have this secret obsession with Gain products so we've tried just about each and everyone. We love buying gain products cause the smell and how the clothes smells so fresh. We love these little pacs they are handy and less messy.
Sarah R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The scent is a little too strong for my liking, BUT the little pacs are quite convenient to just toss in the machine without getting my hands slimy from touching a detergent bottle.
Tanya S.
Love the way it cleans & even more the way it smells! This is my all time fave laundry detergent & it had been for many many years. There's a reason I've used this brand for so long.
Katelyn S.
Angleton, TX
I love these!! They come in a prepackaged amount so I don't use too much detergent when I'm washing clothes. They also make my laundry small so wonderful! I find myself often smelling my clothes in the middle of the day when I'm wearing them!
Aubrie L.
I love these and Gain scent boosters so well. Together they ensure that my clothes smell incredible until the next time I wash them. Which also makes my closet and my drawers and thus my bedroom smell good, and I LOVE things that smell good!
Abbey M.
Independence, KY
This is the best smelling laundry detergent I've ever used. The pacs are easy to use and provide great cleaning for all types of machine washable clothing. The fragrance is extremely long lasting! I highly recommend these products to everyone.
Melissa A.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Smells amazing and gets my clothes clean! I love the convenience of not having to carry a heavy detergent to the laundry room. I can't stop smelling my clothes after washing too.
Tessa P.
Madison, AL
Great smell!!! Just as good as the Tide Pods! Sometimes with a heavier load, I throw in an extra "fling". They leave my clothes smelling great and fresh! Doing laundry is so much easier with Gain Flings!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?