BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
jessica l.
Evansville, IN
We love gain. Fresh, long lasting scents and great results with our laundry. The pacs are easy to just throw in the washer, and my daughter can help with laundry, which is always a plus.
Jessica R.
The only laundry detergent that comes in our home is Gain. I love anything and everything Gain makes. It's soft enough for our skin, keeps our clothes fresh and clean and is very affordable.
Kindle H.
Love how convenient these detergent pacs are. My clothes come out of the washer looking and smelling just as clean than with a powder detergent. They are a little more pricier but they're worth it.
Alma R.
I love washing my families clothes using these Gain Flings. They get the clothes clean and smelling great without having to add fabric softener. I think that they are reasonably priced.
Leigh S.
Flomaton, AL
Gain is an all time favorite in my house. It gets my clothes clean, and it smells great! We have a 5 year old boy, so when I find a detergent that can get his clothes clean I stick to it.
Julia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite way to wash and clean are with this pods makes everything so much easier and faster. Also love the wonderful smell it leaves your clothes really makes them smell fresh and clean.
Patricia W.
Statesboro, GA
I have used all gain products and they work great on all tough stains, and smelly clothes! I would highly recommend using any gain product....The Smell itself should sell you the products!
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
Smells so nice, obviously Gai. Is famous for its scent, but these pods give you the scent with the right amount of detergent to make sure clothes get clean without over powering smells.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
I always throw on of these babies into the washer along with their normal liquid detergent, gives it an extra boost leaving clothes fresher longer. Depending on ones financial situation these can get pricey, but overall they do what they are meant to do.
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA
Gain's tropical scent is the absolute best scent out there, and while it's a pricy brand it could not be more worth it. You can usually find coupons which makes this quality brand as cheap as the generic brands, which is amazing! I'm a Gain fan for life.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?