BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
jennifer s.
RESEDA, CA
Smells so nice, obviously Gai. Is famous for its scent, but these pods give you the scent with the right amount of detergent to make sure clothes get clean without over powering smells.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
I always throw on of these babies into the washer along with their normal liquid detergent, gives it an extra boost leaving clothes fresher longer. Depending on ones financial situation these can get pricey, but overall they do what they are meant to do.
Patricia W.
Statesboro , GA
I have used all gain products and they work great on all tough stains, and smelly clothes! I would highly recommend using any gain product....The Smell itself should sell you the products!
jessica l.
Evansville, IN
We love gain. Fresh, long lasting scents and great results with our laundry. The pacs are easy to just throw in the washer, and my daughter can help with laundry, which is always a plus.
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA
Gain's tropical scent is the absolute best scent out there, and while it's a pricy brand it could not be more worth it. You can usually find coupons which makes this quality brand as cheap as the generic brands, which is amazing! I'm a Gain fan for life.
Maddie L.
Palmer, TX
Gets out awful stains and makes my laundry smell sooo good. Makes me wish I was on a tropical island. Can get expensive depending on where you buy and how often you need to wash laundry. I love how thy're not messy. I definitely recommend this product.
Nicole P.
Monessen , PA
AHH I love these! Makes my clothes smell sooo delicious. My clothes smell very strong and it lasts so if you don't like your clothes to smell strong don't get these. I personally love them and love the way my house smells while I do laundry with these!
Savanna P.
My favorite laundry detergent! It really does leave your clothes smelling clean and amazing. I especially love washing my bedding, because it reminds me of Hawaii! It's affordable, and I find it reasonably priced. I recommend it to almost everyone!
Michela C.
We love Gain flings- very easy to use and the Gain scent is the best. The flings are so much less messy and easier to use than traditional liquid laundry detergent. They are a little pricey but the convenience is worth the extra cost and ease of use.
Brittany R.
Cadwell, GA
Smells great and cleans clothes well. Flings are very convenient and don't make a big mess like powder or liquid. Defiantly will continue to use flings in the future. Also easy to find coupons which make very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?