BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
Love love love this!! It's super convenient and has all the same benefits as the liquid or powder you're used to. Throw in your clothes, throw in a pod and hit the button. No mess, no fuss.
Brooke F.
N Syracuse, NY
I love the ease of the pod and being able to just throw it in! It's great if you live in a dorm room or apartment where you have to travel to the washer and dryer. The scent is also great!
Kylie
Wapakoneta, OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gain products, just about any Gain products. My son and I both have sensitive skin and allergies and it isn't super strong, but still has a great smell and lasts long. We are a one person income house and we make sure we buy this name brand!
jessica l.
Evansville, IN
We love gain. Fresh, long lasting scents and great results with our laundry. The pacs are easy to just throw in the washer, and my daughter can help with laundry, which is always a plus.
Jessica R.
The only laundry detergent that comes in our home is Gain. I love anything and everything Gain makes. It's soft enough for our skin, keeps our clothes fresh and clean and is very affordable.
Mary E.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this product. I think I bought just because of the smell itself. This product also saves me a lot of detergent, but I also have to keep buying more, so I guess it's a win-lose situation. I would whole heartedly recommend to a friend.
Kindle H.
Love how convenient these detergent pacs are. My clothes come out of the washer looking and smelling just as clean than with a powder detergent. They are a little more pricier but they're worth it.
Alma R.
I love washing my families clothes using these Gain Flings. They get the clothes clean and smelling great without having to add fabric softener. I think that they are reasonably priced.
jennifer s.
RESEDA, CA
Smells so nice, obviously Gai. Is famous for its scent, but these pods give you the scent with the right amount of detergent to make sure clothes get clean without over powering smells.
Julia S.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite way to wash and clean are with this pods makes everything so much easier and faster. Also love the wonderful smell it leaves your clothes really makes them smell fresh and clean.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?