BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Cierra C.
Moreno Valley, CA
I absolutely love using Gain Flings. They make doing laundry so easy. I can throw one in my laundry basket when I go to the laundry mat and don't have to worry about taking a big box or bottle with me. They also smell fantastic and keep my clothes smelling fresh.
Shay T.
Bellbrook, OH
These detergent pods are super affordable, we keep them on hand for traveling because they're so quick & easy. Never leaves behind part of the pellet like some of the other brands we've used!
murtie f.
I coupon so it's a dead giveaway but I have at least 50 of these packs in my basement so I never run out ! absolutely love the way it works and makes the clothes feel and look so new and fresh
Adri S.
Cloquet, MN
I love the way this pods smell. When I used it, my cloth had no residue and smelling fresh . I would definitely recommend this detergent to my friends. I wish they start making them in HE liquid detergent so I can use it again with my new washer.
Viviana J.
Mount Vernon, WA
These smell amazing!! I love how easy these make laundry day. There was only one problem and it only happened occasionally, some of the flings wouldn't dissolve all the way. Nothing like putting them in to wash for a second time couldn't fix. Overall love them!
Beth B.
Opelika, AL
My daughter is about to go off to college. I know that the Gain Flings will be the best for her. Going to the dorm laundry room will be so much nicer with the flings. This way, she will not have to tote around a lot of powder or liquid detergent. Gain has our favorite scents. The product works great and makes our clean clothes smell terrific.
Brooke F.
I love the ease of the pod and being able to just throw it in! It's great if you live in a dorm room or apartment where you have to travel to the washer and dryer. The scent is also great!
Kylie
Wapakoneta, OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gain products, just about any Gain products. My son and I both have sensitive skin and allergies and it isn't super strong, but still has a great smell and lasts long. We are a one person income house and we make sure we buy this name brand!
Julie A.
Corinth, MS
Love love love this!! It's super convenient and has all the same benefits as the liquid or powder you're used to. Throw in your clothes, throw in a pod and hit the button. No mess, no fuss.
Taylor Y.
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Laundry Detergent Pacs smell great and make doing laundry super easy. You toss one in and voila you've got laundry detergent in your washer without the mess of liquid. They clean very well and your clothes end up smelling great.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?