BY GAIN #53 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Miranda M.
I love the convenience of these. I'm going to be using these while in college because I can just pop one in a ziplock Baggie and carry it with me to the laundry room in my building. They smell nice
logan m.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I absolutely love gain detergents. They always make my clothes smell so good all day. this is my favorite scent, it smells so sweet and tropical. every time I wear freshly washed clothes people always comment thinking its perfume. I definitely would recommend this brand.
Maleek S.
Greensboro, NC
The scent keeps my clothes smelly fresh and cleans really well, for someone who overuses their detergent I'd recommend this to others like me this packet is controlled and you save a lot using this.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
I just recently tried these Gain Flings about a month ago and I absolutely love them they're convenient you just toss one or two into the wash. your clothes come out really clean and have a wonderful smell at the end of it absolutely love it will recommend anyone to try
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Love using this it's super easy to use and not messy just pop a pod in and your good to go. I like the smell of the detergent and it was affordable. It keeps my clothes smelling clean. I would recommend
Jessica C.
Blue Springs, MO
Not only are the pods super easy but they are time savers too. I have used product after product to make sure I have that Fresh laundry smell. And gain has gone above and beyond with keeping that smell attached after a wash. I sincerely enjoy the smell of fresh laundry.
Jensen D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I decided to try Gain Flings because I had a coupon, and I haven't used anything since. I love the Tropical Sunrise scent, and refuse to use anything else. I use it with the scent boosters, and have gotten several compliments for how my clothes and towels smell! I love it!
Marlaina Z.
Buckeye, AZ
Love gain it always been the best smell ever. Especially sheets to dry on the outside clothes line. The scent stays forever. Theses cling with oxi boast realty help with that scent to last. Love it
DaNii S.
Fayetteville, NC
So convenient!! Just pop one in the washer, no measuring or spilling and go. The smell is great and last on my clothes for days. Simce the pods came out they are literally the only thing I use now!!
Diego G.
Ann Arbor, MI
These smell delicious and they're great at making things soft. They don't really wear out your clothes or take out the color of the cloths.
Cons: they smell so good you'll never wanna stop smelling them
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?