BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
I LOVE the scent. I use pods because my husband is disabled and he can still do the laundry this way. He doesn't have to worry about measuring improperly. Very affordable, and clothes smell oh so good.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
These smell amazing!!!!! Just pop a pod into your load and you're done. I think it'd be really cool if they came up with a fabric softener pod too. I know they have downy beads but it's not the same.
Christie B.
Spring Valley, CA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. The clothes come out smelling amazing. Every time I bring out a load, my son leaps into the warm clothes pile and smells all the goodness. The smell sticks around too, at the end of my day the clothes I'm wearing are still smelling sweet.
Julia B.
Wingate, NC
I love these flings, especially with teenagers, they don't use too much and waste when washing their clothes. It leaves your clothes smelling fabulously a day are very sine to use..I love gain flings
Jessica C.
Blue Springs, MO
Not only are the pods super easy but they are time savers too. I have used product after product to make sure I have that Fresh laundry smell. And gain has gone above and beyond with keeping that smell attached after a wash. I sincerely enjoy the smell of fresh laundry.
Marlaina Z.
Buckeye, AZ
Love gain it always been the best smell ever. Especially sheets to dry on the outside clothes line. The scent stays forever. Theses cling with oxi boast realty help with that scent to last. Love it
logan m.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I absolutely love gain detergents. They always make my clothes smell so good all day. this is my favorite scent, it smells so sweet and tropical. every time I wear freshly washed clothes people always comment thinking its perfume. I definitely would recommend this brand.
Tiffany T.
Jonesboro, GA
I just recently tried these Gain Flings about a month ago and I absolutely love them they're convenient you just toss one or two into the wash. your clothes come out really clean and have a wonderful smell at the end of it absolutely love it will recommend anyone to try
Jensen D.
Fort Wayne, IN
I decided to try Gain Flings because I had a coupon, and I haven't used anything since. I love the Tropical Sunrise scent, and refuse to use anything else. I use it with the scent boosters, and have gotten several compliments for how my clothes and towels smell! I love it!
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
Love using this it's super easy to use and not messy just pop a pod in and your good to go. I like the smell of the detergent and it was affordable. It keeps my clothes smelling clean. I would recommend
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

back