BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Christine G.
I have used his when it has been on sale. I love these little pacs. The pacs are so simple and easy and I feel like I don't over use my detergent. It's like being measured for you. I love how my clothes feel and smell after using this and I have sensitive skin and I have no problems
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
This laundry detergent always makes my laundry smell super good! I like using it. Very simple, just have to put one or two (for a huge, dirty load) in with the clothes, I start it and go! It is pretty simple.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
These pods are pretty good. They do what they're supposed to do, the smell is a little weird in my opinion but as long as they do the job, that's all that matters. Still personally prefer tide pods though
Heather P.
Best when you find on sale or clearance! Gets laundry clean and smells amazing! Easy and convienant to just toss in washer and go. However I've found that the plastic can be a mess and hassle sometimes!
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
I've always loved these! everyone with one pac in a large load, your clothes are smelling and looking so much better! I always use two with towels. Sometimes you can get this at Kroger for a sale of $10!
Andrea G.
I am so in love with these pods. They smell amazing and they fully dissolve. They leave my clothes smelling amazing for months and they work like their supposed to. You never need more then recommended.
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
I love these detergent pods! Out of all the scents this one is by FAR my favorite and it lasts on my clothes for so long!!! I used the pods during my entire freshman year and they were very easy to use! I don't think I will ever use another type of detergent for the rest of my life!!
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
These smell so good! I love these gain flings ! This one is great, along with the green and purple ones. They smell amazing! I love these laundry packets more than the regular liquid that you just pour in.
Michele A.
Oberlin, LA
I love these. They smell so good. It's very floral, but not overwhelming. It also has a very clean smell and I love it. It makes your clothes soft and gets them very clean. I repurchase these every time.
Courtney C.
I love the pods. It is great in price for as much as there are in a container. I use a container for about 3 months since I am the only one that uses them. They leave my clothes smelling clean and fresh.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?