BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Michele A.
Lake Charles, LA
I love these. They smell so good. It's very floral, but not overwhelming. It also has a very clean smell and I love it. It makes your clothes soft and gets them very clean. I repurchase these every time.
Rebecca C.
Linesville, PA
I love the simplicity of the flings. They have the same great smell that the liquid Gain has. I like the way that it cleans my clothing, whether I do it at home or at the laundromat.
It's very affordable and I love that there is a good variety of different scents and styles.
Tiffany b.
Jerusalem, AR
Love the scent and the easiness of being able to just grab one and throw it in the wash! The price can be high, but I usually just stock up when I find a coupon somewhere! Would definitely recommend!
Christie B.
Spring Valley, CA
This is my favorite laundry detergent. The clothes come out smelling amazing. Every time I bring out a load, my son leaps into the warm clothes pile and smells all the goodness. The smell sticks around too, at the end of my day the clothes I'm wearing are still smelling sweet.
Kimmie T.
Garland, TX
I'm a college student and these make going to the laundry mat such an easier task! Not only do I not have to worry about them spilling but I don't have to worry about how Much to measure out as well!
Gina G.
I love these degeargent packs. They are so easy to use and last a long time. Just throw them in and you will not be disappointed! They are inexpensive when bought in bulk. I would definitely recommend!
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
I LOVE the scent. I use pods because my husband is disabled and he can still do the laundry this way. He doesn't have to worry about measuring improperly. Very affordable, and clothes smell oh so good.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
These smell amazing!!!!! Just pop a pod into your load and you're done. I think it'd be really cool if they came up with a fabric softener pod too. I know they have downy beads but it's not the same.
Morgan D.
Xenia, OH
This is my favorite laundry detergent! I gave it a four though because sometimes when I am washing larger loads of laundry I feel like I need to use 2 of these packs to actually get my clothes clean.
Julia B.
Wingate, NC
I love these flings, especially with teenagers, they don't use too much and waste when washing their clothes. It leaves your clothes smelling fabulously a day are very sine to use..I love gain flings
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?