BY GAIN

• Should I give this a try?3 Answers
  • Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Jovanis R.
My fiance just bought these the other day to do our laundry, ill admit my clothes smell girly but these do an amazing job cleaning clothes. I'm a mechanic amd my work clothes are disgustingly dirty and smell of brake fluid, oil, transmission fluid and god knows what else most of the time with massive stains and until using these nothing had been able to get the smeel and stains out. Im forever impressed with these tiny little paks and they keep my other clothes bright and in shape which in the long run saves me money.
Morgan C.
I love these! I used to think the pods were a waste of money because why not just buy regular detergent for a lower price? Then I became a college student. I have to go up 7 flights of stairs to do laundry, and I don't have enough hands to carry a huge thing of detergent in addition to my hamper. I can grab a couple pods and put them in my hamper and be good to go; plus, they smell amazing and make my clothes and blankets so soft!
Robyn F.
Dallas, TX
I coupon and I love these, great smell. It really is like the commerical where I've washed it two weeks ago and it still smells like I have taken it out the wash. I use it in conjunction with the Tropical Sunrise fabric softner and fireworks and my cloths come out smelling amazing, They look great and I've never had and issue with staining or ruining my clothes.
Colleen K.
Austin, TX
After years of using free and clear detergent, I decided to try Gain for its fresh and clean scents. I picked these up on a whim and fell in love. My clothes smell like Gain Tropical Sunrise for days! Also, the flings are so convenient. After using them for almost 10 months (one pod a week usually), I haven't even run out of pods yet! I recommend placing the pod in a mesh laundry bag or bra bag so the plastic surrounding the pod doesn't dissolve on the clothing. I would highly recommend this detergent to a friend!
JAYLEEN G.
Surprise, AZ
Fastest and most effective little laundry pack! This little pack cleans so well and the smell lasts weeks! I'm very impressed with the gain laundry packs. Everyone I've tried has not let me down. They are affordable as long as you follow sales correctly and use coupons. You can really get these for a good bargain. And you will not regret it. They work great, nice fast way to get laundry going!!
Simone I.
Dacula, GA
I absolutely love this stuff!! The scent is long lasting and the formula leaves my work clothes looking BRAND NEW ! The individual pods are the best because you don't have to guess how much detergent to use.. so the 40 load advertised is actually 40 loads. And it's super easy to carry around especially if your laundry room is so convienent.
Barbara M.
Winfield, MO
The pacs are very convenient but sometimes to large for small loads, therefore I do buy a liquid detergent for small loads. These are great when traveling and having to use a public laundry. I just toss a couple in ziplock bags and they take up way less room than a bottle of detergent. WISH you made the sheets that you can toss in the washer and then toss it in the dryer with the clothes, like another brand makes.
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
I really want to love these since they make laundry easy and fast, however no matter what temperate, hot or cold, the entire pack never melts all the way. I have a HE washer and these claim to be HE safe, but every time I fold, I always find the plastic casing stuck to my clothes and it’s a pain to get off. My MIL uses these too and she says same thing happened. I wish it wouldn’t do that because the scent and convenience is amazing but it’s a no for me
Mary C.
I first tried this product on a whim when it was half the price of other Gain and Tide Pods/Flings on Amazon Subscribe and Save. The scent is amazing and actually lasts a really long time. If your really want to extend the scent, use scent boosters and dryer sheets. It has the cleaning quality you'd expect from Gain, which is on par with Tide. I usually buy whichever is cheaper between Gain and Tide, and I'd buy these again in a heartbeat.
Monica M.
I love using these they are so convenient you just throw them in the washer and let them do there job,I also like the fact that I don't have to worry about accidentally dropping the detergent if I accidentally leave it open because that has happened before. They also keep your cloths smelling fresh the entire day
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Cyp I.
How good does these little pods smell?