BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This detergent has an awesome smell that keeps clothes smelling so nice. It cleans very well with oxi boost added to it. The detergent has the he label and that is important to me
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
My favorite favorite favorite thing is Gain. I know that sounds so silly but I am 100% faithful to gain! I love using all of their products, anything that I see that has it with gain in it I purchase it LOL! But this gain product is one that I keep all of the time. I love using the flings in my laundry. It makes everything smell, look, and feel so wonderful in addition I love the container that comes along with the flings. It is very convenient to keep them in and great for using after for storage of crafts or even toys. Also the tropical sunrise scent is one of the best out there. I have tried many many gains scents and tend to always fall back on this one. I definitely suggest this product for anyone looking for a great laundry item. Also you can find them in all stores. And if you look there’s always a coupon somewhere for at least two dollars off.
samantha m.
Cleveland, TN
I love love love my pods they are so easy i originaly got theses because i was going away for a week so my husband had to do laundry by him self but i love the man with my everything but hes not the best at doing laundry he always uses to much or to little soap and same with fabric softeners so i figured id buy theses hed throw one in and done but we ended up liking them so much we buy them over regular liquid soap like we where using plus we dont have to buy everything separately and they smell so good!!!
Jovanis R.
My fiance just bought these the other day to do our laundry, ill admit my clothes smell girly but these do an amazing job cleaning clothes. I'm a mechanic amd my work clothes are disgustingly dirty and smell of brake fluid, oil, transmission fluid and god knows what else most of the time with massive stains and until using these nothing had been able to get the smeel and stains out. Im forever impressed with these tiny little paks and they keep my other clothes bright and in shape which in the long run saves me money.
Morgan C.
I love these! I used to think the pods were a waste of money because why not just buy regular detergent for a lower price? Then I became a college student. I have to go up 7 flights of stairs to do laundry, and I don't have enough hands to carry a huge thing of detergent in addition to my hamper. I can grab a couple pods and put them in my hamper and be good to go; plus, they smell amazing and make my clothes and blankets so soft!
Robyn F.
Dallas, TX
I coupon and I love these, great smell. It really is like the commerical where I've washed it two weeks ago and it still smells like I have taken it out the wash. I use it in conjunction with the Tropical Sunrise fabric softner and fireworks and my cloths come out smelling amazing, They look great and I've never had and issue with staining or ruining my clothes.
Colleen K.
Blacksburg, VA
After years of using free and clear detergent, I decided to try Gain for its fresh and clean scents. I picked these up on a whim and fell in love. My clothes smell like Gain Tropical Sunrise for days! Also, the flings are so convenient. After using them for almost 10 months (one pod a week usually), I haven't even run out of pods yet! I recommend placing the pod in a mesh laundry bag or bra bag so the plastic surrounding the pod doesn't dissolve on the clothing. I would highly recommend this detergent to a friend!
Simone I.
River Ridge, LA
I absolutely love this stuff!! The scent is long lasting and the formula leaves my work clothes looking BRAND NEW ! The individual pods are the best because you don't have to guess how much detergent to use.. so the 40 load advertised is actually 40 loads. And it's super easy to carry around especially if your laundry room is so convienent.
JAYLEEN G.
Corona, CA
Fastest and most effective little laundry pack! This little pack cleans so well and the smell lasts weeks! I'm very impressed with the gain laundry packs. Everyone I've tried has not let me down. They are affordable as long as you follow sales correctly and use coupons. You can really get these for a good bargain. And you will not regret it. They work great, nice fast way to get laundry going!!
I love all #Gain products. Long lasting smell Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain Liquid Detergent Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Original Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 50 fl. oz. Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?