BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Christine G.
I have used his when it has been on sale. I love these little pacs. The pacs are so simple and easy and I feel like I don't over use my detergent. It's like being measured for you. I love how my clothes feel and smell after using this and I have sensitive skin and I have no problems
Dawn M.
Great scent. Very easy to use. These are moderately priced. Be sure to keep out of reach of small children. Very effective and creates a nice scent boost. You can easily find coupons for this product online.
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
This laundry detergent always makes my laundry smell super good! I like using it. Very simple, just have to put one or two (for a huge, dirty load) in with the clothes, I start it and go! It is pretty simple.
Lu H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love these! My clothes smells amazing throughout the entire day. I like how efficient these are! I throw them in on my clothes and bam I'm done. No pouring out detergent and spilling it on the floor anymore!
Julia S.
Oakdale, LA
These are probably my favorite. So easy to just grab one, throw in with your clothes and let it do its magic. Very effective with great smelling clothes. Its affordable within the 5 to 10 dollar price range
Katie B.
Buckley, MI
This is my favorite laundry detergent. I always used to use way to much but these pacs make it much easier, and there's no mess! The smell actually lasts on my clothes which makes this a winner in my book!!!
Chelsea S.
Smell good, there's almost always coupons or rebates for these so that helps with the price. Clean good. Just toss one in your load and start it. Super easy and mess free. I would recommend these for sure.
Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
This brand is a must in my house , i love the eay to smells and how you only have to put one fling in every load ! Iive recommended this to a lot of my family, and they love it ! Especially my mother ! Lol
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Use one for small loads and for larger loads using two, I like to have a smell of flowers and clean, leave your clothes smelling is not very strong smell but using your favorite soothing smell you do more.
Courtney H.
Hazard, KY
I absolutely love how quick and easy it is to use the gain flings, plus they are pre-measured and really pack a great punch! These are worth every penny to me, and I love the way they make my clothes smell!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?