BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Kylea F.
Belmont, WV
Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Laundry Detergent Pacs are cost effective, easy to use, and they make your laundry smell AMAZING! Everyone at work always asks what I wash my clothes with, and I always tell them about Gain Flings. Save yourself time and energy and buy some, you'll be glad you did!
Jas. J.
I love these little pods. They're so convenient for when I do my laundry at college, you don't have to lug a big detergent bottle up to the laundry room! They're very affordable like $17 for a 82pack & they smell so good!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Not only are these simple because you just toss one pod in but they smell fantastic. I like the strong scent because working in a resturant i feel thzt even after my clothes are washed they still have that food smell, any server knows this struggle. With gain i dont feel my clean clothes still smell dirty!
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
These things pack a lot of scent in one pod, the scent stays for a few days to over a week depending on what it is. The only downside is my sister got a bad rash from these so be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Christina K.
Red Bluff, CA
This has changed my home for the better! The flings keep my laundry smelling fresh for days! My husband loves it but he thinks that means wear his shirt more than once haha! To have my family's clothes smelling this good it's cheap! I tell all my friends get the tropical it smells amazing!
manda c.
Oh, my gosh! Have you ever wondered what a tropical vacation smelled like? Well, that's what is in this little bag. Your clothes will smell like they've just vacationed in the Bahamas when you purchase these little heaven sends. The price is one of the most attractive parts of this product.
Jamie M.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I love these detergent pacs!! It makes laundry so easy! Especially in a small house I find it more convenient to be able to just put a pac into the machine rather than bringing the whole detergent bottle over.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Super easy to just toss the fling into the laundry instead of lugging the big jug around and measuring out an amount. Also, helps with those who use too much detergent per load. Great scent and great and great at getting clothes clean. Scent lasts longer than other detergents I have used.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Absolutely love these little things!! They clean so well and smell wonderful. Your clothes smell fresh for weeks after washing. And best of all no messing with liquid detergent anymore. Highly recommended for all
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I love gain and then at the same time if you do a large load and your washer does not work well it will effect the pac effectiveness when it comes down to it. I have had it stuck to clothing and other things.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?