BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
OH MY! This stuff smells WONDERFUL!! My husband thought I lost my mind because I was smelling the cloths as I folded them! I handed him a towel and said, "here you smell"! He got a big smile on his face and asked if I was going to wash his undies in it........!
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely lovely strong scent that keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day. And the flings are prepackaged so you know you're using the right amount. I think these are very affordable for the quality that you get.
Ta'Nasia F.
Peoria, IL
Gain Is The Best Laundry Brand Ever. It Is The Only Thing I Use. The Smell Really Lingers (Which I Love). I Could Hang Something Up & 2 Weeks Later, It Will Still Smell Good. I Absolutely Love Gain. & These Pods
Sophia G.
Hamden, CT
I love the convenience of detergent packs, and the shiny warm fragrance is unique among the generic "fresh air" scent that pervades so many laundry rooms. Price point is reasonable among competitors in the same field.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
Yessss! This is an amazing product! The scent is perfect. The scent lasts much longer than 2 seconds. Actually it lasts a long time. It cleans clothes nicely. I typically add it to another detergent as a boost. Very good buy. They have other great scents too. Worth the buy and lasts a long time
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
These things pack a lot of scent in one pod, the scent stays for a few days to over a week depending on what it is. The only downside is my sister got a bad rash from these so be careful if you have sensitive skin.
Jas. J.
I love these little pods. They're so convenient for when I do my laundry at college, you don't have to lug a big detergent bottle up to the laundry room! They're very affordable like $17 for a 82pack & they smell so good!
Alina N.
Love these ! So convenient and gets your clothes clean ! For bigger washes I use two pods. I probably won't buy these again mainly because they are expensive and a cheaper brand would probably give the same result
Hannah P.
Coshocton, OH
Gain flings make doing the laundry so easy!! (Not that idly wasn't before but still) It so convenient to just toss a pod in and off you go! They always leave my clothes smelling fresh and it lasts a long time too!!
Steph M.
Belvidere, IL
Not only are these simple because you just toss one pod in but they smell fantastic. I like the strong scent because working in a resturant i feel thzt even after my clothes are washed they still have that food smell, any server knows this struggle. With gain i dont feel my clean clothes still smell dirty!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?