BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
Gain has always been my favorite laundry detergent to use. This one however is my absolute favorite! It smells amazing and it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
LOVE this detergent! The flings are so easy to use! Always the perfect amount, always mess free. The scent is amazing, and long-lasting. The price is affordable, and they are totally worth it. I highly recommend these!
Michelle M.
This laundry detergent was a great purchase, it left my clothes smelling super fresh and not stiff at all which is always a plus. the pacs make it easy for anyone in the house to do laundry so no one adds to much detergent.
Gabrielle F.
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
Usually I care a lot about the smell, but I just decided to grab this off the shelf one day in a rush. To my amusement, I picked the right one. I have been using this ever since. I tried a load of laundry with this and it smelled so good. It can be a little harsh on thin fabrics. However, I do recommend!
Rachel S.
These things smell great. As a college student they are helpful, but I always seem to find that the pod doesn't go away all the way. I do not know if it is how i am washing the clothes or the pod themselves. I would recommend to any college person just because they are easy to use, in the sense of transportation.
Nicole M.
I do love the flings. They smell great as gain always does, but for the price I get so much more use out of the container or gain. For convenience and smell I prefer these but overall I prefer the regular he detergent
Jasvinder S.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent!! It cleans all my clothes and the scent is just amazing!! I have been using this detergent for months now and do not plan on changing it anytime soon! I would highly recommend it.
Danielle S.
Love love love! My clothes always smell sooooo good when I use these! But make sure you use the same dryer sheet or else the smell won't stay on your clothes for forever. Super great if you're living in a dorm room!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I love this scent! Amazing! My laundry smells so nice for days! My hubby loves it and doesn't mind paying full price! Beautiful container so colorful and vibrant! Resealable bag easy to use! Extra cleaning boosters!!
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely lovely strong scent that keeps your clothes smelling fresh all day. And the flings are prepackaged so you know you're using the right amount. I think these are very affordable for the quality that you get.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?