BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Alex G.
Sherman, TX
This is my favorite product to use when doing laundry! Makes everything so much easier and you just throw them in the washer and you're done! They make your clothes smell so good and clean them well! Also super affordable!!
Allison G.
Favorite laundry detergent! My clothes are always fresh when out of the wash and they make doing laundry so easy! I absolutely hate liquid detergent and the hassle of pouring and cleaning it, these you toss in and then that's it!!
Sarah B.
These flings smell so good!! I always use more than I'm supposed to. But even if you use one it still comes out clean and smelling wonderful! The price is okay. It should be a little cheaper. But you do get what you pay for!!
Jena H.
I love that gain leaves my clothes smelling amazing and they stay that way for weeks. These gain found work great. They're so easy! I just toss one in and then toss in my laundry. They're a little pricey but totally worth it.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and clean. A big deal to me when it comes to cleaning detergents is the smell and how well it works. It gets the job done even with the toughest stains and leaves them smelling so fresh!
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I absolutely love these!! I think they're a little too small but they clean really well. . It's effective though I put 2 instead of one in each load they smell WONDERFUL! I recommend this to anyone looking for a quick drop in wash soap.
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
This is my all time favorite soap. These flings are so handy and smell amazing I love using these in combination with their fabric softener and scent beads they make your laundry smell amazing for weeks after it's been washed!!
Brittany B.
Hurricane , Wv
Gain has always been my favorite laundry detergent to use. This one however is my absolute favorite! It smells amazing and it leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Jenacy F.
Franklin, WI
okay so let me tell you the scent tropical sunrise is just wonderful i love it , i really dont have any cons on this detergent, its very effective and my clothes always come out smelling fresh and clean, its not really that expensive so this is great if your on a budget
TL C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Love this scent - my clothes have a subtle fresh and a little fruity fragrance. Detergent cleans well and I keep coming back to this detergent. Love the pods - make things quick and easy, no mess. Price is affordable. I would definitely recommend.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?