BY GAIN

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
I really like this smell! Picked them up when my normal brand & smell wasn't available. Light floral and fruit but not too heavy. I love detergent pack but wish they were a touch lower price point. Other than that, performs great.
Saige C.
Irving, TX
This is a great product. I would highly recommend it to anybody I would just say if you need something to do laundry do you have to do is turn on your washer and your clothes get raped and clean in addition this gives a great sent to your clothing after when it's done and you can smell it and you can see the results
Younique M.
Haverhill , MA
The Gain Tropical Sunrise detergent is one of my favorite scents ever! Because it's a more cheaper detergent, the scent doesn't last very long but its always satisfying to smell right when you take your clothes out of the dryer.
Christina N.
These are so convenient!! You literally just POP them right into your washer! They're inexpensive especially if you have coupons! And they're very easy to use! No mess from pouring too much, it's perfectly packed for you in a nice little square!
Sarah M.
These work wonderfully on cleaning my clothes. They always come out smelling nice and looking clean. The tropical sunrise is one of my favorite scents. They are a little expensive so I don't buy them often but they are worth it!
Allison G.
Favorite laundry detergent! My clothes are always fresh when out of the wash and they make doing laundry so easy! I absolutely hate liquid detergent and the hassle of pouring and cleaning it, these you toss in and then that's it!!
Alex G.
Sherman, TX
This is my favorite product to use when doing laundry! Makes everything so much easier and you just throw them in the washer and you're done! They make your clothes smell so good and clean them well! Also super affordable!!
Jena H.
I love that gain leaves my clothes smelling amazing and they stay that way for weeks. These gain found work great. They're so easy! I just toss one in and then toss in my laundry. They're a little pricey but totally worth it.
Sarah B.
These flings smell so good!! I always use more than I'm supposed to. But even if you use one it still comes out clean and smelling wonderful! The price is okay. It should be a little cheaper. But you do get what you pay for!!
Jessica O.
San Antonio t, Texas
This is my all time favorite soap. These flings are so handy and smell amazing I love using these in combination with their fabric softener and scent beads they make your laundry smell amazing for weeks after it's been washed!!
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Wantagh, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?

back