BY GAIN #81 in Laundry Detergent

• Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
caitlin m.
Imperial Beach, CA
These smell AMAZING. They are pretty convienient, but the price is not as appealing to me as a consumer. Perhaps if they offered more for the price point or just lowered the price point. But overall, it is a great product, and I would reccomend it to my friends and family.
Chelsea J.
Wilmington, DE
This is the only laundry detergent I will ever use. It smells amazing and I never have had a problem with it. My clothes are always clean and smell amazing for so long. I use this and the beads and the fabric softener and I love their brand!!!
Faby V.
Temecula, CA
I used to use liquid detergents and I felt like I would quickly run out of it. Ever since I started using Gain Flings I feel like I save a lot more on detergent and it still leaves my clothes clean and smelling good! They're worth the price
Drew J.
Independence, MO
Absolutely love these! They keep your clothes hanging in your closet smelling wonderful for months! I love washing my sheets and blankets and using the sunrise scent - it just smells so great I love curling up in it! Pretty affordable cost!!
Ja'Nae L.
I loooooove gain and these pods! They smell like a tropical rainforest in a pod. I love how soft and potent the smell is in my clothes, however for the boys clothes I would recommend using a different scent or one that is not so potent.
Stephanie M.
Homestead, FL
This one right here smells wonderful and so far I've used it more than ten times and I still haven't sneezing or with watery eyes. I'm so happy to have found a gain that I can continue to use and that above all, has a wonderful smell and keeps your clothes smelling fresh and good! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Dayana V.
These are amazing!!!!! They do not lie when they say that this smells lasts months! It literally stayed on a hoodie that I had worn a few months ago in June. Pair it with the little beads and it makes the scent that much better. I love these !
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I love clean laundry!! The smell, the feel, the relief knowingbits done! These work great, smell great, & the scent lasts long after the last loads been put away. I love them & recommend giving them a try.
#RachReviews
#laundryday
#allinone
Magan M.
Tuscumbia , AL
I am obsessed with the gain flings and especially the tropical sunrise scent. I love how you can just toss it in and you don't have to measure anything out. It's very affordable and convenient. I would highly recommend these to others.
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
OMG! I don't have enough good things to say about this product. It is simply amazing. I love how it washes the clothes and how one little pack is enough for a regular load of clothes. And how to even start about the scent of this, it is beyond amazing. Hands down the best laundry detergent I have used.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?