BY GAIN #39 in Laundry Detergent

• Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what'...5 Answers
  • Has anyone had any issues with these not melting when usi...1 Answers
Phoenix F.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a large family and these pods go fast but they leave our c lo othes smelling fresh, clean and soft. They also make lint a thing of the past because of the softner I guess. Either way our whites stay white and no bleeding from our color clothes.
Isabel A.
Sunnyvale, CA
These little things smell amazing!!!! And they get stuff done! I love the convenience of these,but having a 4 yr old you have to keep them somewhere younger kids can't get a hold of them and mistake them for a snack. Otherwise, i love this stuff!
Liliana A.
Love all the scents but this one is amazing a little goes a long way leaves your clothing smelling fresh and amazing I even get complements on it and my kids even notice the smell as well I love getting dressed and having my clothing smell clean
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
Love this smell and the fact that you can still smell it when you put your clean clothes on. It's very gentle so my clothes are never damaged. There is a lot in this pack so it lasts a long time for us. Definitely recommend this laundry detergent.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
Theses are the only product I use to wash my clothes. They smell nice and the smell lasts on my clothes long after I have washed them. Plus, I am loving these "Flings" just toss and go. Not expensive and they don't cost much which is nice for my pocket.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I love everything gain. The flings are definitely my favorite. They all smell amazing but tropical sunrise is my favorite. The smell is long lasting. I think it's a little too expensive but they last so long it's worth it. You won't be disappointed.
caitlin m.
Imperial Beach, CA
These smell AMAZING. They are pretty convienient, but the price is not as appealing to me as a consumer. Perhaps if they offered more for the price point or just lowered the price point. But overall, it is a great product, and I would reccomend it to my friends and family.
Nikki B.
Gain is for sure one of my favorite laundry detergents! It has the best scents ever and always leaves my clothing fresh. It is effective for getting dirt and grime out and leaving a fresh, clean smell. I would recommend this product to anyone out there!
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
This smells amazing! I've used it soo many time and untill now i will continue to use it. I don't even think theres any cons to this. Leaves laundry perfect, I love it. Its affordable i would say but its a great m,aterial and i do recommend it.
Chey W.
York, PA
Smells amazing but you need more than one for huge loads and isn't super cleaning effective. I do love the smell but I prefer to just use the liquid instead of the flings. I do love gain though and it's one of my favorite laundry detergent brands.
amanda g.
Haven't tried theses yet ! Heard they was amazing , what's your thoughts
briceyda a.
Los Angeles, CA
Should I give this a try?
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
Is this a very strong scent or is it light?
Current G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is the smell on these over powering
Hannah C.
Hugoton, KS
Are these better then tide pods?